3. Scolds in Italian

"What the hell are you even talking about Rudra? You just met her for god's sake." Aryan said annoyed. He didn't get any reply from Rudra as he sighed. "Fine, now what do you need me to do?" He questioned.

"Nothing, just search for something which will bring down Mr. Rao." He ended as Aryan just shook his head and left knowing whatever he says will not go inside Rudra's head as he was now totally obsessed with the girl he just met.

Rudra saw Aadhya going somewhere as he silently followed her. He saw her going inside the temple as she stood near the god and prayed. Rudra also stood beside her and joined his hands but still looked at Aadhya closing her eyes and praying. Soon she opened her eyes as she turned around to leave but her gaze met Rudra who just smiled at her.

"Tu sudhrega nahi (you won't improve)" she said and went out as Rudra quickly followed her. "Why do you hate me? Was it because of the first time we met? Was it because I didn't ask you sorry? Ok here you go. Sorry'' Rudra said as she scoffed and turned around. "What do you want?" Aadhya questioned. "You" Rudra ended as Aadhya's eyes slightly widened.

"Pagal" she mumbled and was about to go but he held her wrist and turned her around. "Aadhya shall we talk?" He asked as she looked at him suspiciously.

"Well I guess our first meeting wasn't good. So let me introduce myself properly. "I'm Rudra Raajveer Rajput" he forwarded his hand as you forwarded your hand.

"Aadhya Rao" he smiled as you gave a fake smile which he noticed. "So Aadhya why don't you marry me?"Rudra questioned as Aadhya choked on the air.

"Excuse me? Are you crazy?" She said, almost yelling at him. "yes.. for you" and that was the last straw. "pazzo (mad)" she yelled as Rudra raised his eyebrow. She took a deep breath before shouting

"maledetto stronzo, non rovinarmi la vita. Fatti gli affari tuoi, cazzo, e lasciami vivere in pace. stupida mafia idiota che non sa nemmeno come chiedere scusa correttamente. idiota, stronzo, asino, cane. vai via da qui e non tornare mai più."

(fucking asshole dont ruin my life. Just mind your own fucking business and let me live in peace. idiotic dumb mafia who doesn't even know how to say sorry properly. jerk, asshole, donkey, a dog. just go away from here and never come back)

Aadhya ended and took a deep breath again as he let out a chuckle making Aadhya frown. "Princess don't curse. It doesn't sound good when it comes from your pretty mouth" Aadhya made a disgusted look.

"Don't call me princess, it's creepy" she said and soon her eyes widened. "h..how did you know that I just cursed you?" Aadhya said.

"Did you just forget who I am, Princess? As you know I am a Mafia so obviously I know Italian." He ended. "Devo dare una lezione al tuo comportamento da monello"

(I have to teach your bratty behaviour a lesson)

As soon as he said that, her eyes widened in shock. He just smirked. "One day.." Rudra said as Aadhya looked at him confused. "For what?" She questioned.

"For you to accept my marriage proposal.. and if you don't then you will see what happens Princess." Rudra ended and left as Aadhya Just blankly stared at his fading figure. "What did he just say?" Aadhya mumbled to herself. "He is crazy" she ended and left, not taking whatever he said into her mind.

Time skip

Aadhya was not at home thinking about today's events. She felt unknown tingles in her stomach as she remembered Rudra's stare at her. She sighed and huffed thinking about what he said earlier. 'kuch bhi?' she mumbled to herself and laid on the bed.