6. Honeymoon

Authors Pov

Aadhya was now in the hall talking to Chaya about something. Just then she saw someone entering as she saw how Chaya's face turned red. She was shy.. "hello bhabhi.. kaise ho aap?" (hello, how are you?) Aaryan said, coming towards Aadhya.

She knew he was Rudra's friend as they were always together. "I am fine Aaryan.. how are you?" Aadhya questioned as Aryan sat near Chaya making her blush even more. "Mei bhi teek hoon (I am also fine).. where's Rudra?" He questioned Aadhya as she made a 'I don't know' face.

Aadhya's pov

Suddenly Rudra's mom and dad came with Rudra.. I saw Rudra and he was avoiding eye contact making me slightly knit my eyebrows. "Aadhya.. Rekha (maid) will help you pack your bags.." Rudra's mom said as I looked at her not understanding anything.

"You and Rudra are going to honeymoon.. to Italy. It's the gift for your wedding" she said and winked as my eyes widened in shock. No.. I.. what are they saying.. They didn't let me say anything further and sent me to the room to pack the bag.. I left not before giving a death glare to Rudra. I know it was his plan. Argh..

Rudra's pov

I know she will kill me for this.. but my parents gave me a surprise too. I am happy that we are going to spend our quality time together and I hope she speaks to me... We were leaving tonight.

Time skip

"Take care of her Rudra.." my mom said as she hugged Aadhya. "I need grandchildren soon.." I heard my dad say as my eyes widened. "Dad.." I tried to avoid my embarrassment as I opened the door for Aadhya.. and yeah.. she again ignored it and went to the other side opening it herself.

I sighed knowing this won't be easy. We quickly left to where my private jet was.. we soon reached and as my men took the luggage going towards the jet. I looked at Aadhya and saw her looking at the jet with surprise. "Are we going in that?" She questioned.. wait it was more like a suspicious way.

"Yes.." I said.. "I hope the pilot is experienced. I don't want to die" she said sarcastically as I saw her going towards the jet. I quickly followed her. She was about to climb... "wait let me help you.." I said but of course she ignored it and climbed. It was literally half her height and I knew she would lose her balance and fall.

I quickly held her waist from behind in one hand as the other securely held her near her thighs. "See.. I told you.. you would have injured yourself princess.." I ended as she slightly turned her face and looked at me. "Enough of your dramas.. now help me" she said as I carefully made her climb.

I was about to climb but my eyes widened in surprise as a small smile appeared on my lips looking at her forwarding her hand towards me. "Thank you Love" I said and held her hand.. and just then she removed my grip from her hand as I lost my balance and fell down.

I knew... I could hear the gasps of my men as I stood up, dusting myself. "Oops sorry.. But you really look good.. below me" she said and sat as I blushed listening to her. I knew she didn't mean that way but I just couldn't help.

Authors pov

After a really long journey they reached Italy and Aadhya's face was glowing looking at the place. She loved it. She entered the huge villa which had a nice swimming pool and hot bubbles near it. With a private drinking area. It looked lavish..

They were offered with tasty food as Aadhya was only concentrating on her food whereas he was looking at her lovingly. He saw her finish her food as Rudra slid down his food towards her making her look at him. "No thanks, I am full" she said and left towards the room as Rudra followed her.