20. Suck me and I will forgive you (18+)

Aadhya's Pov

"Suck me.. Suck me Rudra and I will forgive you.." I smirked as his jaw clenched. Of course he wouldn't suck. He is so arrogant that he wouldn't do that.

"As you wish Aadhya.. and If you ever change your mind or try to stop me mid way then I will fuck you so hard that everyone present in this house would know what is happening in here" he said as my face paled.

The hell? He is actually gonna do it? No.. oh god. I.. didn't know what to do or say. I was frozen because it was the first time a guy was going down on me..

"Rudra.. no.. um I just simply said" I let out a nervous chuckle and took a step back but his hands held my waist pulling me closer to him.

"What did I just say Aadhya? Stop me and I will fuck you hard. Ok? Now, strip" Rudra ended as goosebumps appeared on my skin.

His voice sounded dominant and authoritative, making me clench over nothing. Just the thought of his soft lips against my cunt was making me wet.

"Strip Aadhya.. now!" He said a bit loudly making me slightly flinch. I knew I was doomed today. I gulped softly before removing my shawl..

his eyes piercing my soul as my hands traveled back towards the doris of my blouse. I removed my blouse and I was half naked now. I wasn't wearing a bra and my nipples were hard.

His eyes roamed around my bosoms as redness appeared on my face. "next." He ordered as I pulled the knots of my lehenga making it fall on my feet. I was only in my underwear now..

"remove the underwear too. It's not like I haven't seen your pretty cunt." He ended. He knew how to make me feel things. I tugged my underwear and removed it too and waited for his next order.

"Good girl. Now lay down and spread your legs for me" he said shamelessly as I looked down embarrassed and laid on the bed.. spreading my legs for him..

just like he wanted.. I was completely naked in front of him as he was fully covered. I wanted to see him too. He swiftly removed his kurta in one go making my eyes widen.

His huge arms, chest and abs.. were visible. They looked so hard that I wanted to touch and kiss all over his body. He leaned towards me as he gently kissed my lips making me instantly calm at the softness of his lips.

He backed off and looked at me. "Calm down.. if you really want me to stop then say 'Rajveer stop'.. got it?" He questioned as I nodded nervously. He went down while still keeping eye contact as his gaze moved from my eyes to my cunt..

he kissed my inner thighs as I let out a shaky breath. He gently kissed the side of my cunt making my breath hitch. He again looked at me before slamming his lips against my pussy making me let out a loud moan.

The way he was licking my clit was making me go insane. He started sucking me more like eating me while still keeping eye contact.

I was feeling very embarrassed and timid as I was very close. I let out a shrike before fisting his hair tightly. I saw him smirk as I quickly turned my head side ways moaning softly.

I was so close but suddenly everything stopped making me look at him in shock. "What? You are not getting anything until and unless we keep eye contact" Rudra said as his lips were glistening with my wetness.

I was breathing insanely fast and now he was teasing me. "I will start again and I need you to look at me eat you. Got it? If you look away again then we are starting from first" he said in his deep voice making me instantly nod.

I didn't know how I would do that but I need to come. I was impatient now and tired too. He again started sucking me.. but more roughly.. "aah.. Rudra.. please.. um" I moaned loudly..

I was least concerned about anyone hearing us now.. my legs started shaking vigorously as my back arched making my eyes roll back.

I came with an embarrassingly loud moan as Rudra was still gently licking me. My legs were still shivering as I sighed, calming down. Rudra came up as he softly looked at me.

I could see his lips all wet making me blush. I wiped his lips gently with my thumb as he smirked slightly. He laid down beside me as he pulled me closer towards him.

I removed his hands as he looked at me surprised and shocked. "Am I still not forgiven?" He questioned with wide eyes making me let out a chuckle.

"It's not fair that only I get to experience all these. I need you to feel good too" I ended before getting up and sitting on his lap. I was about to pull his trouser down but he swiftly turned around coming on top of me.

"You are tired Aadhya.. not now.. you need to rest" he ended as I pushed him harshly beside me and again got on top of him.

"I am not tired. I need to see you now. Only you get to see me how is that fair?" I huffed as he smirked. "What do you want to do then?" He questioned as I again felt wet down there..

"I don't know.. I want to see you.. and suck you" I said embarrassed as he let out a chuckle. "You are not sucking me now. I want you to jerk me off.. will you do that for me?" Rudra questioned and again It was me who was all shy.

He was shameless telling me what to do with him and I was feeling timid. This should stop! I thought before looking directly into his eyes.

His eyes shifted from naughtiness to surprise. "If you want me to do it then move your trousers down for me.." I ended as a smirk on my face looking at him feeling completely shocked.

"Now we are ordering are we?" Rudra questioned as he pulled his knots off his pants and swiftly pulled it down along with his innerwear making his huge, thick red dick spring out making me let out a gasp.

"Go on.. touch it and jerk me off" Rudra said. Shit he is making me feel timid again. I really can't win over him can I? I moved my slightly trembling hands towards his huge cock.

This man was so huge and I couldn't just believe what I saw. I was traumatised now. How was it ever going to fit in me?

My finger tips touched his tip gently as I felt him take a shark breath. I continued moving my fingers across his cock.. there were veins visible now.

God! I gripped his cock as a groan left his mouth making me slightly smirk. I decided to tease him a bit.. I slowly moved my hands, jerking him off as he gripped my waist tightly.

After a few minutes he started slightly trembling as his jaw was clenched. I knew he was close.. He closed his eyes as I quickly stopped making him look at me.

His eyes were red as he was breathing heavily. "What? You are not getting anything until and unless we keep eye contact" I repeated his own words.

"Aadhya" he warned as he held my hands and put it on his dick. He kept his hand above mine as he started guiding me. His eyes held a warning gaze and I was sure I wouldn't do it again.

I started moving my hands again as his fingers went towards my bosoms. He gently pinched it making me let out a small moan.

And again after a few minutes he came so hard that his thick ropes of cum fell on my boobs and neck. His eyes were on my body as he was seeing how my body was covered with his cum.

I smirked as he saw me taking my fingers towards my lips as I licked it, tasting him in my fingers.. "fuck Aadhya.. you would be so dead if you weren't tired" he grumbled as I let out a small chuckle.

I let out a surprise yelp as he swiftly got up with me in his arms and went towards the bathroom. "Let's take a quick bath and sleep.

You look so tired." He pinched my nose as I let out a small yawn. We took a warm relaxing bath and soon we both drifted off to sleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: I am so embarrassed to write this. Argh!