9. Sleeping Together

Rudra's Pov

I saw her coming in after wearing her cute cow pyjamas making me adore her. "You still didn't sleep? Is it hurting? Or do you need anything?" She questioned.. her voice held worries.

"No Aadhya.. I am fine. I am just not getting sleep" I said as she sighed and nodded. I saw her talking a pillow and blanket and going towards the couch making me confused. "You are going to sleep on the couch?" I questioned as my face stiffened.

"Yes" she mumbled as I tried to get up making me let out a groan. She quickly turned around to see me as her eyes widened. "Hey.. are you crazy.. why are you getting up?" She questioned quickly holding me.

"You sleep on the bed.." I said as she shook her head as no. "Aadhya.. either you sleep on the bed alone or share the bed with me.. I am not letting you sleep on the couch" I tell her as she lets out a sigh.

I didn't get any reply from her as I started taking slow steps towards the couch. "Ok.. let's share the bed... For god's sake just sleep" She hissed in anger making a small smile appear on my face. We then slept as she was fully on the corner making me shake my head.

Midnight

I felt something creeping up towards my waist as I quickly snapped my eyes open. A small smile appeared on my face looking at Aadhya's sleeping face as she snuggled closer to me while she hugged me.

I knitted my eyebrow looking at her slightly shivering as I covered her with my blanket. I slightly adjusted myself for her as she somehow snuggled even more closer. I gently kissed her forehead as I drifted off to sleep.

Aadhya's POV

I smiled and moaned softly as I got a good sleep.. my eyes were still closed as I felt someone's breathing against my neck. I quickly opened my eyes as a gasp left my mouth looking at me hugging Rudra as his face was on the crook of my neck.

I slowly tried to get away so as not to wake him up as I didn't want him to see us like this... But whom am I even kidding? His grip tightened on my waist as he pulled me closer before moving his head backwards looking at me with a small smile.

"Good morning Love" he said in his deep morning voice making me slightly shiver. "Um.. good morning.. can.. can you let me go?" I questioned as my cheeks heated up again looking at our proximity..

I swore I saw a small smirk on his face but he decided to just leave me and turn on his back. I quickly rushed towards the washroom to do my morning routine..

Author's Pov

Aadhya came out as her eyebrows thinned looking at the bed empty. She quickly rushed outside and saw Rudra talking to someone on the phone.. "No.. I will come. Just make sure to keep everything ready. Prepare the men" Aadhya heard Rudra say as she marched towards him in anger and snatched his phone.

"Aryan.. this is Aadhya.. Just do whatever you want to alone. I am not sending Rudra anywhere!" Aadhya said and cut the call before looking at Rudra. "Aadhya baby.. I am fine.. they need me" Rudra said trying to convince her but she just showed her palm to him making him shut.

"If I ever see you walking like this again for the next one week then I am gonna beat the shit out of you. Got it?" She questioned in anger as Rudra quickly nodded. "Now.. go to your room!" She ordered as he quickly went inside like a small kid obeying her.

Time skip - One week

It's been another week.. Rudra was completely well now but he could sense how Aadhya was still worried about him.. he was getting ready to go to the office as he heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in" he said in his cold rigid tone and saw a small head peeping through the door. "Angel.. it's you?" He questioned before completely turning towards her.. "I.. um.. Rudra I need to talk to you about something" she said fidgeting with her fingers like a small kid.

He took slow steps towards her and stood near her more like towering over her.. "yes Jaan... Tell me" he asked. "I get bored in house. I don't have anyone to talk to.. so I am thinking of working..." Her voice was slow and soft. Of course he couldn't deny her...

"Fine but on one condition" he said as she looked at him thinning eyebrows. "My my.. now don't get demanding... No matter what you say I am working" she huffed..

"okay Aadhya but you will be working in our company... Please don't say no.. I can't send you anywhere else because of safety purposes. But if you work with me then I can be at ease.." he ended as Aadhya thought for a while.

"Ok but I don't need anyone to know that we are married.. I don't like unnecessary attention.. I need people to accept me for what I am" Aadhya stated as Rudra sighed. He didn't want to but he couldn't say no to her..

"ok.. you can join from tomorrow" he ended as Aadhya's eyes shined brightly. "Ok.. thanks" she chirped and was about to go but her she stumbled upon a chair and was about to fall but Rudra was fast enough to quickly hold her and pull her towards him, making her press against him.

His breathing was fast as he was really scared that she might fall. "Careful Aadhya" he sounded serious which made her look at him deeply. She didn't know why she wasn't able to look away from him.

His eyes were like magnets.. pulling her... Her eyes landed on his lips as she slowly took her hands towards his lips and slowly touched it making Rudra's breath hitch... He didn't know what was happening and why she was doing it....

"Aadhya?" Rudra's deep voice called her as she looked at him.... He saw her glancing at his lips again as she slightly leaned in... Her lips were just an inch far and she was about to kiss him but Rudra fisted her hair pulling her face backward as he quickly attacked her neck...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: Finally something intimate!
Comment and vote y'all.