12. Aadhya saw Maya sitting on Rudra's lap

Two weeks later

Author's Pov

After a few rejection Maya finally accepted Aadhya's files. But Aadhya was more intelligent.. she knew Maya didn't check her files. So she just rearranged a few things.

It was lunch time now. Veer was talking but not much. He used to answer to her questions now.. Aadhya saw Vijay and Lela sitting in the cafeteria as she searched for Veer.

He was holding his food was walking towards his usual isolated place. Aadhya quickly rushed towards him and held his hand making him flinch and stumble.

He looked at the person with a glare but soon his eyes softned looking at Aadhya. "Veer.. let's go and join Lela and Vijay.." She said hoping he would say yes but she just shook his head in denial making her sigh.

"Veer.. please" she said showing him her Bambi eyes. He looked at her for sometime before sighing and going towards where Lela was seated. He placed his Tray on the table making Vijay and Lela look at him in surprise.

Their eyes wide as they blinked looking at each other. "Veer will sit with us from today" Aadhya said sitting beside Veer as Lela started hiccuping.

"Here.. drink this" Vijay quickly gave her water.. they then silently ate their meal while glancing at Veer as if he was a ghost. "When I asked you, you glared at me.. not fair man" Vijay said jokingly.

"Yeah.. he glared at me too when I talked to him.. now look at him.. sitting with us and eating just because Aadhya said.." Lela said with a playful smirk.

"Wow wow.. don't think nonsense y'all" Aadhya said and looked at Veer.. who now had a tint appeared on his cheeks.. "Veer.. did you just blush?" Lela questioned as a gasp left her mouth.

"No.. the food is spicy" he said making Lela scream in terror. "You even know how to talk?" She said dramatically as he looked at her with a small glare making her quickly shut her mouth.

Aadhya's POV

I giggled at them and just then my eyes caught someone coming towards me... It was Aryan. My eyes widened thinking he would call me bhabhi or something.. but thank god..

"Aadhya right?" He questioned with a small playful smirk as I nodded. "Hello Aadhya.. I am Aryan.. Mr. Rajveer Has called you to his office.

He wanted to talk to you regarding the work" he ended. "Oh.. ok" I mumbled and bid goodbye to my teammates and left with Aaryan.

After getting into the elevator I looked at Aryan suspesiously. "Are you sure he want's to meet me?" I questioned, as a playful smirk appeared on his face.

"Bhabhi you know what.. Rudra was missing you so much. He was saying how he wasn't able to talk to you even in home. So I lied.." he said as I playfully punched him.

"You know right I don't want anyone to know about us.." I said as he chuckled and nodded. "Yes bhabhi don't worry.. no-one is on his floor.. so don't worry" he said as we reached his floor.

We both walked towards his cabin.. Aryan opened as I was exited to see him too. Yeah we really haven't been talking with each other a lot.. He was a good person.. he didn't hurt me so..

My thoughts broke as soon as my eyes landed on Rudra.. "Rudra, look who's..." Even Aryan got cut off by what he saw.

Maya was sitting on Rudra's lap... As soon as he heard Aryan's voice his face snapped towards us. His gaze met mine as his eyes widened.

He quickly got up and Maya who was in his lap suddenly stumbled at his strength.. "it's not what you think it is." Rudra said as my jaw clenched and fisted my hand tight.

What was happening to me? Why was I reacting like this? Why did that hurt me? I don't love him.. heck I hate him to the core.

"Sorry to interrupt.. sir" I said and left followed by Aryan. "You must believe him.. I know he is my friend but I know him.. he loves you Aadhya.. he would never..." I let out a loud sigh making him stop.

"I don't care" I mumbled before getting into elevator.. Tears were on the edge of my eyes as I quickly blinked it to prevent from crying. Why the hell am I even feeling sad?

I questioned myself as a tear rolled down my eyes making me quickly wipe it. Just then I heard a ding and my floor arrived.. my eyes slightly widened to see a painting Rudra.

Rudra's Pov

"Sir.. here is the file you asked for.." she gave me the files as I looked at it. "ok. Shedule the meeting tomorrow and keep the presentation ready" I mumbled.

I gave her the file without looking at her as she touched my hand and took the files. I never told her not to do it thinking it was a mistake but now it was obvious.

"Look Maya..." Just when I was about to say something I heard a squeal as she fell on my lap making me clench my jaw.

"I was about to push her but just then I heard someone's voice.. I quickly looked at them and my eyes fell on a petil figure.. fuck! No.. It was Aadhya.

I quickly got up and heard a groan. "It's not what you think it is" I said. I saw something in her eyes.. hurt? "Sorry to interrupt.. sir" she said and left.

"Fuck! I groaned in annoyance. I didn't know what to do.. I need to tell her now.. if not now, then never. I quickly went out to see only Aaryan.

"Where..." I questioned impatiently as he pointed the elevator. I wasted no time and quickly ran towards her floor. I need to clear everything now!

I was in her floor as I heard a ding. Thank god, I wasn't late. She looked at me with wide eyes. Her eyes are slightly red. Fuck! I quickly came in gently pushing her inside, against the wall as I clicked the last floor..

"listen to me Aadhya.. I don't need any misunderstandings between us. She slipped and fell on me. I was about to push and just then you came in and misunderstood. Just please... Don't think that I was cheating on you. I would never do that. Not even in my dreams. Please baby" I said in one go and saw her silently looking at me.

Just then I saw a small tint on her face.. but her face.. was straight and blank.. she was angry! Like she is always angry but this anger was different.

It was jealous angry, possessive angry! "I don't care.. As I said, I don't love you and I won't ever accept you as my husband. So just go and live your life!" She said angrily and just then the door opened revealing Maya.. and Aryan.

Aadhya quickly pushed me away and went out, going towards staircase. I sighed as a I gulped softly. I didn't know how to make her mine.

I was confused. She was different! So different that I can't impress her like others do to their girls. What have I gotten into? But no matter what I won't give up. I will make her mine even if it means I have to die.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: Next part will be full of drama!
Comment and vote bubbles.