2. First Glance

Rudra's pov
"Thank you so much for signing the contract Mr. Rajveer" one of my business partners Mr. Rao said as I just shook his hand and nodded. "Just don't disappoint me. I came here just for this deal. If it wasn't for my dad then I wouldn't have signed. So don't disappoint me" I ordered as he nodded.

"Sir, would you like to come to a function tonight. Its in Krishna Mandir. There will be a nice feast and a program" Mr. Rao asked "I'm sorry Mr. Rao but I have to go back today" he nodded understandingly. Soon me and my secretary went out and just then someone bumped into my shoulder. I literally hate when someone bumps into me and goes without apologizing.

I glared at the person and soon my eyes instantly softened looking at a girl. She looked angry too. Infact she looks so cute. She looked at me directly in my eyes and knitted her eyebrows "at least apologise and don't say it was my mistake cuz it wasn't" her honey like voice instantly relieved me.

Even though she was angry, her voice was just sweet. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a plain yellow kurta and she looked just like a flower. "Argh forget it" she mumbled and was about to go but I said "Excuse me it was you who bumped into me so i appreciate it if you apologize" she Scoffed and looked at Mr. Rao who was glaring at her.

"Irritating jerk" my eyes widened as soon as she said this. "Oh god. I'm sorry sir. I'm very sorry for my daughter's behaviour" Mr. Rao said as I smirked. Oh so it was his daughter.
"Say sorry" he signalled her as she again Scoffed and went inside. Mr. Rao was just nervously chuckling. "It's fine. I will take my leave then. Aah and I just got to know that my flight got cancelled. So I will stay here tonight so I will attend the function. Just text me the venue and time'' I didn't know why I lied. Because of that girl? I love feisty women like her.

Time skip to night ~
"Rudra, are you sure that you want to stay! I don't like this Idea" my right hand man who was my close friend said as i just raised my eyebrows. "I think you are attending the function just to see that girl again." I heard Aryan saying as I let out a chuckle.

"No. I am just tired." I mumbled. "Well ok but we are just staying for a night! And tomorrow morning we are leaving. I don't want this mind of yours to plan something stupid" i just took out the ciggerate and lit it taking a puff.
Rudra's pov ends

Aadhya's pov
"Do you even know who it was, Aadhya?" My dad started lecturing me as I just shut my ears with my fingers dramatically. "I don't want to know who it was Dad" I said and was about to go but what my dad said stopped me. "He is a mafia. He came to sign an important deal and I was about to lose it because of your behaviour" I chuckled nervously.

"I think you should just cancel the deal, Dad. I dont think it's a good idea to sign a deal with the Mafia" I said. "You don't understand how hard it was for me to make this company a successful one. Don't talk nonsense and go home. I will tell the driver to drop you" I just nodded.

Time skip ~
I quickly got ready for the function and sighed for the nth time looking at my outfit. "Mom where is that necklace and anklet" I groaned as she chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "Patience my beautiful young lady.. Go and eat one Paratha and I will bring your Necklace and Anklets down. Now don't be late and go down" she said as I happily nodded and went.

Aadhya's outfit for today's function:

"Are you ready Aadhya. Come on, let's go. It's already late and i guess Mr. Rajveer is already there. And have you practiced the dance well?" he asked me patting my head as I nodded smiling. "Dance nicely beta." He ended as me, my mom and dad left to mandir. I was exited as well as a but scared thinking about the dance. I was confident but still..

Time skip~
I and my friends were eating rasgulla while giggling and talking. I felt someone's gaze on me as I looked towards my right and saw that damn guy who I bumped into today staring at me. 'has he not seen girls?' I thought to myself and broke the gaze again talking to my friends. And soon it was time for our dance.

Dance:

Rudra's Pov
I was just mesmerized by the way she was dancing. Her eyes and her moves were just giving me goosebumps. I saw her looking at me while dancing and I swore she was the most beautiful girl I had ever met. I wasn't interested in anyone but her.. she just made me feel happy and relieved just by looking at her. 'I WANT HER'

Authors Pov
The dance ended as everyone cheered for Aadhya while Rudra was still gazing at her. A small smirk appeared on his face as he raised his eyebrow slightly looking at Aadhya coming towards him. "Yes?" He questioned her who was looking at him more like glaring. "Why are you staring at me from that time?" she questioned as Rudra sighed.

"Now I can't even look at you? My eyes, I can look wherever I want to" he ended as she just shook her head. "Pervert" Aadhya mumbled and left. He saw her going towards her dad as he patted her head. They were talking about something as Rudra called Aryan and said something to him which made his eyes widen.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Author note: Please Vote and Comment y'all <3. Do you like the story?