17. Truth of Veer

Veer's Pov

I was wondering how wonderful it feels like to love someone and get the same in return... It was wonderful loving her but.. not getting the same from her was making me feel pain.

I wasn't like this at all. She was making me weak. I joined Rudra's company only for one and only thing.. that was to bring him down and take over his company..

his everything! I was always the 2nd one. No matter where it was. Business or Mafia. He was the king while I was trying hard to become one.

I thought it was the best thing to join as an employee here to collect each and every information.. but her.. Aadhya... Aadhya Rajveer Rajput.

Became my weakness as well as his. In the past one year nobody approached me that boldly other than Aadhya. She was kind but smart. And god, how can anyone be so beautiful?

I could spend the rest of my life just by looking at her. I wanted to make her mine. And I knew I could go to any extent... But.. I saw something in her eyes.. for him.. my biggest enemy.. Rudra Rajveer Rajput.

It was the same way I looked at her. Dammit, that's how even Rudra looked at her! She loved Rudra and but she was confused! I thought maybe it was my chance to make her mine...

But she said she can't live without him anymore. When I heard her say she regrets being my friend... It was unbearable for me. Can I be ok with her Hate for the rest of my life of I ever kill Rudra?

No! Ofcourse I can't.. And I can't kill him because of her! My weakness. If she cries because of me then what is the point of all of these? I looked at someone behind her and saw Rudra...

One last hope.. hope that he doesn't love her as much as I do..
"Let's see how much your Rudra trusts you. Shall we?" I ended and cupped her cheeks and placed my thumb between her lips and gently placed my lips against my thumb.

I could see how confused she was and then she realised.. but before she could do something I was roughly pulled away by Rudra.. I looked at him with a smirk as he punched my face making me let out a chuckle..

"How Dare You!" Rudra shouted on top of his lungs as I saw Aadhya flinching.. he wouldn't hurt her right? Before I could say something I again felt pain against my jaw making me let out a small groan.

"Rudra.. please.. no.." I heard Aadhya's voice.. Was she for real? I am ruining her love life and here she is saying not to do this to me? I really can't with this girl.

I looked at Rudra as he wasn't hitting me anymore.. his dark gaze was on Aadhya now.. he took steps towards her as he held her neck and pulled her closer to him..

my eyes darkened as I got up.. I went towards them thinking he would hurt her but... He placed his lips against her kissing her like there was no tomorrow.

So this was how my first love would end? Well I low-key deserved it.. deserved to see this. My first love kissing my enemy who was he husband.

I knew I had no place in her heart anymore and even no place in this damn office. I left, leaving everything behind.

A good Friend, My love and even forgot about getting top place over Rudra. I would never kill him now.. but that doesn't mean I would never try to win by fair choices.. Bye Aadhya.. hope you forgive me.