7. Jealousy

Author's Pov

Time skip - Night

A maid knocked on Aadhya's door as she opened it. "Ma'am sir has informed me to tell you that you both are going to xxx club. So he asked me to give you this dress to wear" She forwarded the bag as Aadhya took it and went inside. She opened the box and saw a beautiful dress..

She was thinking whether to wear it or not but at last decided to wear it as he helped her today.. After wearing it she saw herself in the mirror as her eyes shined.. It wasn't too short but she was looking damn sexy. Her ass looks plump.

She did simple makeup and came down to see Rudra waiting for her again. His eyes shined seeing her wearing the dress he gave. Before he could say something she cut him off saying.. "I just wore this dress as a thank you.. for saving me.. don't think nonsense" she ended and walked out towards the car.

After some time they reached the lavish club as Aadhya entered swaying her hips.. "are you seducing me?" He questioned near her ears as she flinched. "Oh god.." she said dramatically.

"I ain't seducing you.. mind your own business.. I am here to enjoy" she said and entered with him following her inside as his few men were also checking on them from time to time.

Aadhya drank a few shots as she went towards the dance floor, swaying her hips to the beat and dancing slowly as Rudra didn't drink because he wanted to look after her..

Aadhya's POV

I danced for sometime and glanced over Rudra. My eyes popped out of socket seeing a girl dancing infront of him. But his gaze was still on me. My jaw clenched seeing her taking steps towards him and putting her hands on his shoulder.

Rudra looked at her and he looked annoyed.. I clenched my jaw and went towards them.. Rudra looked at me as a small smirk was on his lips. I just ignored them and went towards the bartender.

"Another one" I said to him and looked at them to see that girl was still flirting with him. I am not jealous.. I am just drunk. I convinced myself.. because why would I be jealous?

The bartender gave me my order as I was about to take but someone snatched it from me making me look sideways. I saw an unknown man.. and wow.. he was really attractive.. I internally smirked.

I didn't know why I was doing it but I wanted to make him jealous.. to see if he would react. "Hello beautiful.. are you alone?" He questioned as I gave him a fake smile. "Yes.. what about you?" I questioned.

"Me too.. how about we dance?" He asked forwarding his hand as we went towards the dance floor. I could feel Rudra's intense gaze on my back. The guy held my waist pulling me closer to him as my body was actually pressed against his.

I cringed at the feeling. We then started moving over body in sync.. He leaned in towards my lips and mumbled.. "you are so hot... Wanna have one night..." Before he could complete his sentence his body was thrown away from me.

I knitted my eyebrow and looked at Rudra who's eyes were darkened. Wow.. "what the hell Rudra?" I shouted going towards the guy who was now on the ground groaning.

Rudra's pov
My eyes darkened as she didn't even glance at me and went with that bastard. My jaw clenched as I saw her body pressed against his and it was my last straw. I got up as I saw him leaning against her ear and told her something.

I reached towards them and yanked my hand against his back collar pulling him against her and pushing him on the ground. Aadhya looked at me as she shouted "what the hell Rudra?" She went towards the guy halfway as I held her waist and lifted her up in my arms taking her outside the club, straight towards my car.

She was wiggleing trying to get out of my grip but I just opened the door and put her inside gently along with me. She was seated on my lap as she looked at me angrily.

"It's not my mistake... That bastard was close to my wife." I said as she looked away in anger and tried to get away from my lap as my grip only tightened.

"If you flirt with another woman it's fine but if I do then you do this. I don't like to be manhandled by someone like you!" She yelled trying hard to get off me. "I didn't flirt with her baby.. and your body was pressed against that bastard." I mumbled as my grip tightened over her possessively.

"Let me go you jerk.." she said. "I am counting till 3 and if you don't leave then face the consequences.." she said as a smirk appeared on my face. "1....2...3... Take this you ass" she said and took my hand before biting it.

"Ooh my poor baby... You think this can hurt me?" I chuckled as she stopped biting and looked at me with tears in her eyes. My eyes widened as tears left her eyes. I quickly wiped her tears..

"don't cry princess.. ok you can sit next to me.. go" I said as I took my hands off her. I thought she would go but instead she turned towards me and sat, putting her legs on both sides.

"Aadhya?" I called her not knowing what she was doing... She looked at me with her teary wide Bambi eyes making my breath hitch.. I quickly looked away because If I looked at her for some more time then I would do something I am not supposed to...

My eyes closed as I let out a sigh as she held my face with her soft palm, making me face her.. "You hurt Aadhya" she said like a small kid making my heart clench. "Are you drunk Aadhya?" I questioned her as she kept her face against my neck.

Her soft breath hit my neck making me instantly calm. "Thank you.. for saving me today.. but.. I will never love you.." she said and that was it.. tears left my eyes as I hugged Aadhya. Gently caressing her back..

No... I need her to love me.. I can't stay like this.. the hate for me in her is making me shatter into pieces. 'I.. I will do anything to make you fall in love with me'

•~•~•~•~•~~•~•
A/N: Is it getting boring?