Chapter 14 | You're Mine

Start from the beginning

"If I don't touch you then whose right is to touch you?"

"No ones" She said and turned but again he pulled her towards him.

Her back touched his chest while her right wrist was folded on her back. He puts his right hand on her waist. Y/N's heart was racing she can feel his breathe fanning on her neck.

"I asked you something, love"

"I told you don't touch me"

"And i told you no one else has the audacity to touch you except me" He said and slightly peaked her earlobe.

"L-leave me"

"Never"

"I need to go"

"Stay here with me for some more time"

"It's wrong"

"Nothing is wrong in love and war"

"I don't love you"

"Let me make you fall for me"

"Could you please leave me?" She said but this time gritting her teeth which makes him chuckled as he leaves her but still he held her wrist.

"Now tell me which color you're wearing tomorrow night?"

"Why? Are you gonna match the color with me?" She replied getting her confidence back, raising her brows and freeing herself from his grip.

"If my lady wants this. Then I'll surely do this" he said teasing and smirking.

"I don't want anything and you don't need to do anything and I'm not your lady keep that in your mind" she said while walking towards her room door opening it.

"Umm hmm! Then whome lady you want to be love?" he said while dangerous walking towards her.

She leans on her room door facing him and Taehyung puts both of his hands on each side of the door, his face is so close to her which makes Y/N nervous her heart was beating so fast again same as Taehyung.

"Not again" She said but taehyung just chuckled.

"Love, I already told you I guess you forgot it. You're mine only mine, you're my lady, my love, my angel, my princess, my doll. No other person. No other fuck'in person have audacity to take you away from me" he said dangerously which scares the shit out of Y/N.

"Jiminshiiii i think we came here at the wrong time we need to go" Jungkook said looking at Jimin with a teasing smirk .

Y/N pushed Taehyung after feeling their presence here and get inside her room.

"You both came at the very wrong time" Taehyung said glaring at both of them.

"Haha taehyung let's go I have something to tell you" Jimin replied.

Both of them went inside Taehyung room... Taehyung looks at the Y/N room door, smiles and goes towards his room thinking about their closeness.