27

☆ 27. Chapter 27font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27 Qin

Shiyue counted out some copper coins and gave them to Zhou Chuan. He had used up all the money he had spent on renting a shop and buying materials. Later, he still owed wages for hiring villagers to do work. Zhou Chuan happened to go back, so he gave the wages to him. It's all over.

He was too busy to cook today, so Qin Shiyue went to the street and bought some pies for Zhou Chuan for him to eat on the road. Then he found a gourd pot, filled it with spiritual spring water, and asked Zhou Chuan to take it with him.

Qin Shiyue was busy for a while and finally waved goodbye to Zhou Chuan. The feeling of parting this time is different from the previous time when I sent Zhou Chuan to various villages to sell hand cream. Although I can see him tomorrow, I still feel reluctant to leave. It wasn't until Zhou Chuan was no longer visible that Qin Shiyue turned around and returned to the shop.

Xu Huanyan started to clean up the shop, and Qin Shiyue sat down and carefully calculated today's income, then deducted the principal and calculated today's net profit.

The income was much more than he expected. Qin Shiyue took out some more coins and called Xu Huanyan: "Huanran, I hired you to work as promised. I didn't have any money before, so I never paid you. I'm really sorry about the wages. I'll pay you some first, and you can take the flowers first. I will pay you back the wages I owe you slowly in the future. From now on, I will settle the last month's wages for you on the first day of every month."

Xu Huanyan put his hands back. Shing: "You saved my life and took me in. I should work for you, how can I ask for your money." "

Listen to me Huanyan, one thing is the same thing, I will save your life Life is another matter. If you want to repay the favor, you can repay it later. It's another thing for me to hire you to work and pay you. I won't feel comfortable if you don't take it," Qin Shiyue said, "Besides, although You don't have to worry about food and drink here, but you still need some money in your hand. In case you want to buy something, it's always good to have some money in your hand. Take it."

Xu Huan refused, Qin Shiyue persuaded him for a while, and then Then he reluctantly accepted it.

Qin Shiyue smiled: "There is still a long way to go. Who knows if I can be of use to you in the future."

Qin Shiyue began to think about the future path again. In fact, the most ideal way is to transport the flowers to the county for production. cosmetic. Otherwise, the materials would have to be transported back to Yuanbao Village and then brought back from Yuanbao Village after they were made, which would be too troublesome. But there is no place for making cosmetics in the shop he rents. If he spends more money to rent it, it will be another expense, much more than the expense of hiring an oxcart back and forth. Besides, when it comes to hiring workers to make cosmetics, labor in Yuanbao Village is cheaper than in the county. Therefore, although the current method is troublesome, it can save money, so it can only be done like this first.

Some flowers in the field bloom late and some bloom early, but the number of days the flowers bloom is limited, so you must make them into cosmetics while they are in bloom. However, although he has planted several acres of flowers, there are still too few flowers. The crops in Yuanbao Village are ripe only once a year. Qin Shiyue is a little worried that the cosmetics have been sold out, but the next batch of flowers has not yet arrived. What will happen then? manage.

There is no solution yet. Qin Shiyue was also tired today. It was already late at night after settling the accounts, and Xu Huanyan had already gone back to his room to rest.