21

☆ 21. Chapter 21font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21

Zhou Laoer sniffed Xu Huanyan's face and smelled a refreshing fragrance. He frowned, with an angry look on his face: "What on earth did you wipe on your face?"

"Second brother!" A sweet female voice came in from outside, and then Zhou Xiaomei opened the door and came in, "Second brother, it's me who gave Er My sister-in-law's hand cream. I saw that his face has been a little dry recently, so I applied some on him."

"Hand cream? Where did you get the hand cream?" Zhou Laoer asked with a suspicious look on his face. He looked at it again. Xu Huanyan: "Since it was given to me by my little sister, why didn't you say anything just now?"

Xu Huanyan was speechless. Little sister Zhou helped him and said, "The third sister-in-law gave it to me a few days ago. The second sister-in-law was afraid that he would use it." I got sister-in-law three’s stuff to make you angry, so I didn’t dare to say anything.”

“You also knew it would make me angry.” Zhou Laoer slapped Xu Huanyan in the face. A trickle of blood immediately overflowed from the corner of his mouth, and the half of his face that had been beaten was swollen.

Zhou Xiaomei exclaimed: "Second brother, why did you hit the second sister-in-law again?"

Zhou Laoer stared at her with blood-red eyes, and said in a very fierce tone: "You should mind my business! You don't know that bitch harmed our family?" How miserable it must be, and you still take the things he uses. Have you beaten him less?"

Zhou Xiaomei was really afraid that Zhou Laoer would hit her, so she gave Xu Huanyan a look that was asking for blessings, and quickly pushed The door is out. After all, no one in this family would speak to her.

Zhou Laoer slapped Xu Huanyan several times in the mouth. I am a little tired. Sitting on the edge of the kang, he asked breathlessly. Or where did it come from? Did Zhou pass it on to you? When did you hook up with him?

Of course Xu Huanran refused to admit it: "No."

Zhou Laoer believed that he and Zhou Chuan had a relationship before, and became even more angry when he saw that he refused to admit it. Pick up the guy next to you and throw anything at him.

Zhou Xiaomei listened outside for a while and felt that this time things were more serious than every time. He gritted his teeth and went to Qin's house without mercy.

Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan were just about to go to bed when they heard Zhou Xiaomei shouting loudly outside: "Third brother is not good, third brother! The second brother beat the second sister-in-law to death again!"

Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan looked at each other. Zhou Chuan got dressed and went out to open the door: "What's going on?"

Zhou Xiaomei told what happened just now, and said that Zhou Laoer believed that the hand cream was given to Xu Huanyan by Zhou Chuan.

Zhou Chuan looked at Qin Shiyue with a worried look: "The second brother has the most suspicious temperament. Even if the second sister-in-law looks at another man, he will beat her half to death. So since the second sister-in-law got married, After that, I never dared to go out and stayed at home. Now that my second brother has determined that I have a relationship with my second sister-in-law, he will definitely not let her go easily.

Zhou Chuan also knows how Zhou Laoer beat Xu Huanyan before. . Zhou Laoer was beaten again today, and he just had nowhere to vent his anger. Xu Huanyan hit the muzzle of the gun again. Naturally, he wanted to vent his anger on Xu Huanyan.