31

☆ 31. Chapter 31font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31

Boss Zhou’s eyes changed from initial panic to madness. Later, his eyes were scarlet and there was even a hint of ecstasy on his face.

The old couple of the Zhou family died of poisoning. It is not a small thing to lose two lives at once. The village chief sent someone overnight to inform Li Zheng, who gave instructions that the matter had to be reported to the official.

Mr. Zhou naturally didn't want to report to the official, but he couldn't stop the people from Li Zheng. The people sent by Li Zheng had already said to go to the county to report to the official.

As the night went on, the crowd of onlookers gradually dispersed, leaving only the Zhou family.

When the person is gone, it is natural to keep a vigil. Boss Zhou said to Zhou Chuan and Qin Shiyue: "Let's take turns to guard. Your second brother and I will guard tonight, and you will come back tomorrow."

Qin Shiyue was smart and naturally guessed what he was going to do, so he followed him Zhiyi said: "Thank you for your hard work, brother and brother, let's go back first."

Seeing that they were leaving, Zhou Xiaomei was a little scared, but she didn't dare to say that she wanted to follow. Fortunately, Qin Shiyue said, "Little sister, please come with us tonight and come back together tomorrow morning."

Little sister Zhou got what she wanted, so she went to Qin's house with Qin Shiyue. After arriving at Qin's house, Zhou Xiaomei started crying again. Although Old Man Zhou and Mrs. Zhou didn't like her very much, they treated her much better than Zhou Chuan, so Zhou Xiaomei still had feelings for them, and she couldn't accept this person's sudden departure.

Qin Shiyue took her into the guest room, and then returned to his room with Zhou Chuan.

Qin Shiyue whispered: "Xiaochuan, what do you think about this?"

Zhou Chuan held his hand in his: "I have a terrible guess. I think the poison that my parents drank was originally intended for us to drink. But for some reason, my parents drank it."

"Why do you think so?" Qin Shiyue was quite surprised.

"I didn't think about it before, but now I have figured it out after everything happened," Zhou Chuan looked at him and said seriously, "When my eldest brother left our house this afternoon, I saw his expression clearly resenting us, but he It was almost evening and he came again and invited us to dinner so enthusiastically. This is not the character of the eldest brother at all. So I guess...it's the eldest brother...the eldest brother wants to harm us."

Qin Shiyue didn't say yes or no. He put his other hand on Zhou Chuan's hand and said, "Let's go back quietly and take a look."

The two of them returned to Zhou's house under the cover of the moonlight.

Boss Zhou found a bullock cart and put the bodies of Old Man Zhou and Mrs. Zhou on the bullock cart to pull them out.

Zhou Laoer was originally sent into the house to sleep by him, but he suddenly came out for some reason. He was shocked when he saw what Zhou Lao Er did: "Brother, what are you going to do?"

"You are responsible!" Zhou Lao Er glared fiercely. After looking at him, he would pull their corpses out and burn them to destroy all traces of them.

Of course, Zhou Laoer couldn't let him go: "First tell me clearly what you want to do."