9

☆ 9. Chapter 9font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9

Qin Shiyue also used his strength, and Zhou Laowu had been pampered since childhood, so he had never suffered such grievances.

Screaming in pain, Old Man Zhou and Mrs. Zhou hurried over after hearing the sound. Qin Shiyue had already let go of Zhou Laowu's hand before them. Mrs. Zhou was anxious and distressed: "What's wrong? What's wrong?" Qin

Shiyue looked innocent: "I don't know, who knows the fifth brother?" Why are you crying?"

Qin Laowu saw that his father and mother were both here. He now had a backer. He wiped his tears with one hand and pointed at Qin Shiyue with the other: "It's him, he hit me." "

Fifth brother, what are you doing? By the way, you are Xiaochuan's younger brother, that is, my younger brother." Qin Shiyue looked like he had been greatly wronged, "It's too late for me to love you, how can I hit you." When he

said this , Zhou LaoDa and Zhou LaoEr also came over.

Qin Shiyue touched his chest with one hand, his face full of sadness. I really feel pity for him, which makes my heart tremble.

Boss Zhou was fascinated by sex and immediately spoke to Qin Shiyue: "Father, mother. Don't spoil Lao Wu too much. He has been spoiled by you to such an extent. How can an adult like Shi Yue see the same things as a child? Maybe beat him?"

Zhou Lao Er also spoke for Qin Shiyue: "Eldest brother is right, but he usually dotes on Lao Wu too much. It's not like he did this kind of thing once or twice. Last time he had trouble with Bao'er Contradictory, he insisted that it was Bao'er who scolded him. Fortunately, I heard it from behind, and it was him who scolded Bao'er." Bao'er is the son of Boss Zhou.

Zhou Laowu didn't expect that neither of his brothers would help him. He started crying and rolling on the ground: "He's the one who beat me, he's the one who beat me! Dad, mother, go and beat him."

Old Mrs. Zhou said with distress . Zhou Laowu held him in his arms, and Old Zhou felt distressed. This was just a small pimple. Regardless of whether Qin Shiyue hit him or not, as long as he cried because of Qin Shiyue, it was Qin Shiyue's fault.

Old man Zhou raised his hand as a gesture to hit Qin Shiyue. He didn't really want him to hit him, but he just slapped him a few times to make his precious son happy.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he raised his hand, Qin Shiyue grabbed his wrist: "What? You still want to hit me?"

Old man Zhou is the absolute authority in this family. No one has ever dared to do this to him, and in front of such a person. He couldn't bear to face so many people, and he felt that he had lost all face.

Old man Zhou wanted to knock Qin Shiyue with the hand holding the pipe and pot again, but Zhou Chuan hurriedly grabbed his hand.

"Rebellion! Rebellious! My son dares to hit me!" Old man Zhou was so angry that he was trembling all over.

Qin Shiyue gave Zhou Chuan a look, and the two slowly let go of their hands. Old man Zhou actually reached out to hit someone again. Qin Shi, with his quick hands and eyes, grabbed his hand again and took a step forward: "What's wrong? You want to hit me again? You try to hit me, and I will let you know the consequences!" Old man Zhou

was so angry that he was trembling all over, and kept shouting: "It's against! It's against! The younger generation dares to beat the elders!" Old

Mrs. Zhou sat down on the ground and started to splash, slapping her hands on the ground, and her nose was full of snot. She shed tears and said, "It's terrible. I hit someone! I hit someone! My new wife hit her just after she came in! How will I live in the future!"