24

☆ 24. Chapter 24font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24

After several days of this, Qin Shiyue finally finished all the work in the fields. According to the original plan, he would accompany Zhou Chuan to sell hand cream after he finished his work, but now he saw that Zhou Chuan had adapted well and could handle the work alone, so he didn't really need him. However, Xu Huanyan was short of manpower to make wooden boxes, so Qin Shiyue did not go to sell hand cream with Zhou Chuan, but stayed at home to make wooden boxes with Xu Huanyan.

When Zhou Chuan came back from selling hand cream at night, he followed them to make boxes for a while. After a while, all the hand cream was sold out. But the flowers in the ground haven't bloomed yet, so I'm not in a hurry, so I take advantage of this opportunity to make boxes.

That night, Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan went into the space to check the money. I have made a lot of money recently. After checking, Qin Shiyue said with satisfaction: "We can go to the county to rent a shop. Let's go to the county tomorrow."

"Do we want to rent now?" Zhou Chuan asked , "Is it too early?"

"No," Qin Shiyue closed the box containing the copper plates, "It will take a while to find a shop. Besides, if you rent it, you have to decorate it. A while. And we are not just renting a shop, I also want to customize a batch of porcelain to hold high-end cosmetics." "

Then I listen to your brother." Zhou Chuan has always obeyed Qin Shiyue's words.

Qin Shiyue nodded, and the two of them withdrew from the space: "Then let's talk to Huanyan."

He was most worried about Xu Huanyan. This time, he was afraid that he would not be able to come back the same day he left. Why did he wait for two or three days, fearing that they would leave? What happened to him. However, Xu Huanyan was not worried at all. Instead, he comforted them: "You can go in peace, just lock the door. The Zhou family can't come to cause any trouble when they see you not at home. Even if you do come, I will just hide. Nothing will happen." "Okay."

"Let's go to the city overnight and you go with us." Qin Shiyue really didn't worry about leaving him at home alone.

"I won't go. I'll make more boxes at home." Xu Huanyan refused.

"You'd better go with us. We'll be going for at least two or three days. I really can't bear to leave you at home," Qin Shiyue said. "We'll leave after a while, and the villagers won't be able to see us. When we come back, Let's come back at night."

Unable to resist Qin Shiyue's repeated invitations, Xu Huanyan agreed.

The three of them waited for another hour and finally left Yuanbao Village under the cover of night. Xu Huanyan was the most excited. He had never been to a county town in his entire life.

The road is difficult to travel at night. The moon is not very round tonight and the view is not very good. The three of them were not in a hurry and just walked slowly. We chatted all the way, it was not difficult to walk such a long way.

When the morning light faded, we finally arrived at the county seat.

Qin Shiyue found a breakfast shop and had a delicious meal and asked, "Are you tired?"

"No." They both replied, looking very excited. Xu Huanyan was excited to go to the city for the first time. Although it was not the first time for Zhou Chuan, he was also excited.

Qin Shiyue opened the kettle he brought at home, poured some spiritual spring water and drank it.

"Let's go, let's order the porcelain first, and then go to the shop."