23

☆ 23. Chapter 23font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23

A new batch of hand cream is ready again. Now everyone in the village knows that Qin Shiyue and the others sell this. It would be too suspicious if they leave the village empty-handed like before. The only thing that could be used at home was the single-wheel trolley. Qin Shiyue put some of the hand cream in a bag, put it on the trolley, and pushed it with Zhou Chuan to the town.

The hand cream on this day was neither good nor bad, but it was pretty good. It just didn't sell as well as before, which is normal.

When he went back, Qin Shiyue bought two kilograms of pork and said with a smile, "It doesn't cost much to eat and drink properly."

In the evening, Qin Shiyue made a plan for his family's affairs.

"We should use more channels to sell hand cream. I think so. There are many people who don't go to town. They don't know that we sell hand cream," Qin Shiyue said, "so I think we should go Sell ​​it in the streets and alleys."

"What about the work in the fields?" Zhou Chuan asked, "Should we sell hand cream first or farm the land first?" "

I farm the land, what about you going out to sell hand cream? How?" It's not realistic for the two of them to be together, so they can only separate. "Then Huanyan helps us make hand cream boxes at home. Aren't the boxes of hand cream going to be gone soon? We have to make more. , when the flowers in the ground bloom, we will not only make hand cream, but also more skin care products."

"Flowers in the ground?" Xu Huanyan didn't quite understand.

"Yes, we have taken out some land to plant flowers. The raw materials used now are wildflowers, but this is not enough. Moreover, these wildflowers are more suitable for making hand cream. It would not be very suitable for smearing on the face. It's suitable, so we planted some flowers." Qin Shiyue said, "With more varieties and more output, we can make more products, but we still have a few issues to discuss. Now we lack The most important thing is the packaging of the product. Wooden boxes are too slow to make, but one advantage is that it can reduce costs. I think it is necessary for us to customize a batch of small porcelain bottles." "

Then I will make it faster and don't spend that money. I bought a porcelain vase," Xu Huanyan said.

"The cosmetics we sell must not only be easy to use, but we must also work hard on the packaging." Qin Shiyue continued, "Good packaging can attract customers' desire to buy. Although porcelain bottles are expensive, the price of cosmetics must also be higher. It is more expensive. And even wooden boxes have different prices depending on the wood. So Huanyan, our cosmetics boxes should be diverse and divided into grades, so that they can be more suitable for different groups of people. You first make the wooden boxes Box, let’s make this kind of packaging first. Then in the next few days, we will think about what kind of packaging we can make. I also made cosmetics in the first year, and I don’t understand some things very well. Let’s just Let's study together and come up with ideas."

Then, Qin Shiyue told what cosmetics he wanted to make in the future. Xu Huanyan exclaimed: "So many?"

"That's not much. There will be more products in the future." Qin Shiyue said, "But this is all for later. We will do these first this year." "

Brother, I There is a problem," Zhou Chuan said suddenly. He frowned slightly and looked at Qin Shiyue, "You are talking about the kind of cosmetics you put on your face. I'm afraid they are not easy to sell here. You see, there are so many things in this town. A rouge shop only buys products from people who live in the town, and people in the village will not buy them at all."