40

☆ 40. Chapter 40font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40:

Firecrackers were crackling outside, but the baby was not afraid. He raised his head and looked for the sound with his big eyes. Qin Shiyue pinched his cheek lovingly and gently covered his ears: "This little thing is not afraid of firecrackers."

"The baby is as brave as you," Zhou Chuan lowered his head and kissed the top of Qin Shiyue's hair, "But I'm afraid that if the baby falls asleep later, setting off firecrackers like this will wake him up."

"That's okay, the little guy is a little heavy sleeper," Qin Shiyue said, "I'll feed him before going to bed later." With something, he won't wake up at night."

Zhou Chuan nodded, feeling a little relieved. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Today all the servants went back to celebrate the New Year, so there were only three of them left at home.

Zhou Chuan went to open the door and came back with a vegetable basket filled with a basket of fruits.

"Who gave it to him?" Qin Shiyue took a look and asked.

"I don't know," Zhou Chuan shook his head, "When I went out, there was only this basket at the door, but when I opened the door, I saw a figure running away quickly, a bit like Liu Dazhuang." "

The harvest of the land Liu Dazhuang is responsible for this year is good, right? ." Zhou Chuan asked again.

"Well, I took a look at his harvest. It's really good. He got a lot of rewards." Qin Shiyue took a look at the fruit basket that Zhou Chuan was holding. There were quite a lot of fruits, and they were all priced accordingly. Expensive, he smiled, "It seems that Liu Dazhuang is apologizing to us." It takes

time to see people's hearts. Before, Liu Dazhuang couldn't figure out why others sold less at the same time, but now he finally figured it out.

Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan looked at each other and smiled. During the Chinese New Year, they received another piece of good news. It was great, and they would be happy every year in the future.

After the New Year, there were no new scenes. Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan earned more and more money, and purchased more land. Almost one-third of the land in the town next to Fucheng is owned by the couple. They were able to open two more branches, not too far from Jiangnan, a six or seven-day round trip.

The baby also grows up little by little, and can stumble around and call daddy in a milky voice.

But life is not always beautiful. There are always dark clouds that block the bright sunshine. As the husband and wife's property becomes larger and larger, more and more people are employed. As a person who once lived in modern society, Qin Shiyue would not treat these employees as cruelly as the rich people in this dynasty.

Although their various benefits are not as good as those of people in modern society, they are already very good for people in that dynasty. For example, there is a paid vacation system of two days a month, monthly salary settlement, commission reward system, etc. While he brought benefits to these employees, he was also hated by others.

Naturally, they are not the only ones who own a lot of land, and some families also need to hire people. Although everyone has long-term workers, they will also find some part-time workers during the busy season. Moreover, some long-term workers may no longer work for their employers due to their age or health problems. So these people also have to recruit workers, but because of the good welfare of the Zhou family, everyone is willing to work in his family. Zhou Chuan and Qin Shiyue had almost all the people who were quick to work. Although they had enough manpower, there were still some people who would rather wait for vacancies in their own homes than work in other people's homes. This led to a shortage of labor in many homes. Case.