18

☆ 18. Chapter 18font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18

Zhou Xiaobao was successfully bribed. Qin Shiyue also asked Zhou Zhou what his family had been doing in the past few days. Zhou Xiaobao didn't learn all that well, but Qin Shi understood more and more. The Zhou family went to work in the fields, and only Zhou Xiaobao and Zhou Laowu were left at home. They took turns coming here to watch.

The relationship between Zhou Xiaobao and Zhou Laowu is actually not that good. Zhou Laowu is the youngest son of Zhou Laohan, and he has been doted on since childhood. Zhou Xiaobao is Old Man Zhou's first grandson, so he is also doted on. Zhou Laowu felt a little uncomfortable seeing Zhou Xiaobao being favored. He was not very good to Zhou Xiaobao in front of others, but sometimes he would bully him behind the scenes.

Although Zhou Xiaobao is young, he is not stupid and he also knows how Uncle Wu treats him.

"Then you just watch here," Qin Shiyue took the opportunity to say, "I won't let your fifth uncle come. If your fifth uncle comes, I have to give him good things, and your share will be less."

Zhou Xiaobao Hearing this, he said, "Then I won't let him come."

He didn't want Zhou Laowu to come, and Zhou Laowu didn't want to come yet. It was so boring to be here, and it would be nice to go outside and play with his peers.

Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan started making hand cream. Qin Shiyue said to Zhou Xiaobao: "Xiaobao, help your uncle watch. If someone comes, tell your uncle."

Zhou Xiaobao agreed.

Qin Shiyue did not dare to neglect, and hurriedly made flowers with Zhou Chuan.

There are many types of flowers picked this time, some can be blended together, and some need to be made into hand cream separately.

It took a long time to make this time, but the materials I bought in the county this time were good, so I didn’t have to wait several days to use them like last time. This time it only needs to be cooled and solidified before use, which greatly shortens the time.

They put the prepared hand cream into a box and put it in the warehouse. They had to wait for the finished product to be put into space. Otherwise, the space will look the same when it is put in, and it will look the same when it comes out.

Zhou Xiaobao looked surprised and even went to help.

At noon, Qin Shiyue made lunch and Zhou Xiaobao ate it here.

"My uncle's cooking is really delicious, much more delicious than my second uncle's cooking." Zhou Xiaobao said with dignity.

"Don't tell anyone if it's delicious," Qin Shiyue reminded him, "Even if you can't eat it when you get home later, you should eat a little less. Don't let them find out."

Zhou Xiaobao didn't understand why, but since the third uncle So he did it, otherwise there would be nothing good to eat.

Zhou Xiaobao returned home, and so did the Zhou family.

Boss Zhou hugged his son: "Are they back?"

Zhou Xiaobao shook his head: "No."

Boss Zhou put him down again: "Let's go, let's eat."

Zhou Xiaobao really ate very little and couldn't eat anymore.

Sister-in-law Zhou was a little worried: "Xiaobao, why did you eat so little today?"