20

☆ 20. Chapter 20font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20

Qin Shiyue stretched out his wrist, and Doctor Hu examined it for a while: "This is the happy pulse, it has been more than a month."

When Mrs. Zhou heard this, she immediately cursed: "I told you that you are not a good person, It turns out that you did something scandalous and wanted to blame it on our Zhou family. You had a good idea. You..."

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Zhou Chuan shouted and cut off Mrs. Zhou's words, "Shi Yue didn't just let it go. You can slander him as long as you slander him! I know best what kind of person he is. I don’t need you to point your fingers. And you, who are you! Where did you come from as a doctor?"

Boss Zhou said, "You are stupid to say that you are. I still don’t believe it. Now that Dr. Hu has diagnosed me, do you still believe him? How many days have it been since you two got married? He is more than a month pregnant. Don’t tell me that you guys hooked up before you got married! Even so, Qin Shiyue is also a slut and unchaste, and we don't have such a person in the Zhou family!"

Just as he was talking, another group of people came in. The leader was an old man who was about the same age as Old Man Zhou. He was surrounded by several people.

Seeing him coming, Mrs. Zhou stepped forward with a flattering look on her face: "Master Lizheng, you are here. I have asked Dr. Hu to check the pulse of that slut. He has indeed done something embarrassing. He and My son has only been married for a few days, and he is already more than a month pregnant!"

Li Zheng lives in Yuanbao Town, and this time the Zhou family invited him here, but they were cruel.

"Lord Li Zheng," Zhou Chuan said anxiously, "I am his husband-in-law. What they say is all false. Don't believe it."

Li Zheng knitted his eyebrows together: "Who are you?"

Old Mrs. Zhou He hurriedly said: "He is my unsatisfactory son. He was fascinated by that bitch and didn't even recognize his own parents. Oh, Mr. Satsuma, I haven't told you yet, just this little kid You are heartless. You teamed up with that bitch a few days ago and sent our whole family to prison. Tell me, how can there be such a son in the world? It is like raising a white-eyed wolf. I even raised one. Dog, it has to wag its tail when it sees me. I have raised him so big, but I have helped outsiders deal with us. If I had known that he was like this, I should not have given birth to him in the first place. Even if I had given birth to him Come down, you shouldn't have raised him like this!"

"What do you call raising him?" Qin Shiyue said coldly, "He does all the hard work at home, and he goes to work in the fields alone. You guys are at home Stay. What's even more outrageous is that you, a bunch of idle people, have enough to eat and drink at home. When he comes home, there is nothing in the cold pot or stove, and he goes to bed hungry? Even cows have to eat grass, right? Do you regard him as your biological son? I don’t need to say more about the rest. Everyone in Yuanbao Village knows how your Zhou family treated him."

Li is from Yuanbao Town and does not know about the Zhou family. . But people of his age naturally think from Old Man Zhou's point of view. You gave birth to your own son, and you can treat him how you want. To resist is unfilial and treasonous. Qin Shiyue's words did not impress Li Zheng, but made him even more angry.

Li Zheng's expression was ugly: "You, little brother, have a very bad mouth. No wonder your mother-

in-law found a doctor." Qin Shiyue's heart sank. It seemed that Li Zheng was also a person who did not distinguish between black and white.

   ✓ I sold cosmetics in ancient timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें