4

☆ 4. Chapter 4font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4

Zhou Chuan didn’t want to make Qin Shiyue angry, so he eventually ate all the half bowl of wontons.

Seeing that he had eaten everything, Qin Shiyue smiled with satisfaction: "We are living a good life, but I don't believe it will be difficult in the future. When life is good, we will eat well and drink spicy food every day." He was in the town just now I went up to look at the rouge shop.

It was the busiest time in the market in the morning. It was crowded with people and sold everything.

Qin Shiyue first took Zhou Chuan to a ready-made clothing store to buy clothes. He picked around and found nothing satisfactory, and finally left with a frown on his head.

Finally, I went to a fabric store and bought some fabrics.

Qin Shiyue bought the cloth and asked Zhou Chuan to take it. As he walked, he said with a smile: "I will make clothes for you when you go back. The clothes I make are much prettier than those in the tailor shop." No matter what Qin Shiyue thought, He is the same as a man, but in the eyes of the Qin family, he is still a little brother, and if he is a little brother, he will get married. Therefore, when he was a child, he and his mother learned the tricks of those female celebrities.

When he heard that Qin Shiyue wanted to make clothes for him personally, Zhou Chuan's eyes seemed to light up. The more Qin Shi looked at him, he wanted to laugh, so silly.

Mrs. Zhou didn't give him much money. After buying the cloth for making clothes, there was no money left. But Qin Shiyue also brought some money with him. After all, he was getting married, so he still had to buy things that should be bought.

Qin Shiyue really wanted to buy a lot of things, including a happy quilt and a red washbasin. He and Zhou Chuan went to a store specializing in wedding supplies to prepare everything.

There were so many things that Qin Shiyue later hired an ox cart.

Before leaving, I didn’t forget to buy a pound of pork.

Qin Shiyue was very happy sitting on the bullock cart, humming an unknown song. Zhou Chuan's eyes were elsewhere, but he was actually looking at him secretly. Qin Shiyue pretended not to know.

When we arrived at Yuanbao Village, it was spring planting time and everyone was planting in the fields. Therefore, no one saw the two of them when they came back.

This was the best. Qin Shi didn't want anyone to see the things he bought.

Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan took the things off the ox cart, paid the money, and pushed the courtyard door into Qin's house.

"Let's take a rest first. After dinner, let's clean up the house." Qin Shiyue filled a basin of water and asked Zhou Chuan to come over and wash his hands.

After washing his hands, Qin Shiyue took out the box of ointment and said, "Come here and wipe your hands again."

Zhou Chuan obediently stretched out his hand, and Qin Shiyue applied it to him carefully. His hands are obviously much better than yesterday. Lingquan is indeed a treasure.

"You stay for a while," Qin Shiyue put away the ointment, "I'm going to cook."

Zhou Chuan stood up: "I'm going to help you."

"You can rest," Qin Shiyue said, "and cook a meal." That's it, I'll help you later."

After saying that, Qin Shiyue went to the kitchen.