35

☆ 35. Chapter 35font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35

Suddenly, Xu Huanyan even thought this was a nightmare. Everything around him seemed to have stopped, except for the person who was getting closer and closer to him.

"Xu Huanyan, you're not dead," Zhou Laoer said with a ferocious look on his face, even more ferocious than he had been a few months ago. He grabbed Xu Huanyan's collar with one hand and forcefully pulled him out from behind the counter, " That's great!"

Ever since Zhou Lao Er and Zhou Lao Er died and Zhou Lao Er was imprisoned, all the property of the Zhou family has become his. On weekdays, the family's money is controlled by Old Man Zhou. Old Man Zhou is an iron rooster who never plucks out anything. Besides, their family doesn't have much money. Therefore, Zhou Laoer's pocket was cleaner than his face. Now he had so much money. Zhou Laoer felt that he was doing well and his back could be straightened up. Then we went to the town to eat, drink and have fun. Although Yuanbao Town was not big, there were also brothels and gambling houses.

Zhou Laoer quickly spent all his meager property, and later sold all the land. If I hadn't thought about having a shelter, the house would have been sold. It is easy to go from frugality to luxury, but it is difficult to go from luxury to frugality. Zhou Laoer was accustomed to a life of luxury and debauchery, and could not survive a day without money. Crazy, he targeted Zhou Xiaomei and Zhou Laowu because he heard that Zhou Laowu could be sold more as a boy, so he sold Zhou Laowu first.

As for Zhou Xiaomei, she didn't let her go, she just thought that she would have no more money in the future. He quickly spent all the money he got from selling Zhou Laowu. Zhou Laoer began to think about money again, and then his thoughts focused on Zhou Xiaomei, but then he thought about it, didn't he have a younger brother?

Zhou Laoer didn't know that Qin Shiyue was moving to Jiangnan. He only knew that their business in the county was doing well. Although Zhou Laoer didn't know their specific location, he thought that he would eventually find them if he searched slowly, so he came to the county town from Yuanbao Town. Speaking of which, this was already his third day in the county. After searching and asking all the way, he finally found it.

But he never expected to see Xu Huanyan here. At first he was a little surprised and thought he had encountered a ghost. Soon, he figured out that it was the best thing if Xu Huanyan was still alive.

Xu Huanyan was not as strong as Zhou Laoer, so he was quickly pulled out from behind the counter by Zhou Laoer.

Xu Huanyan was so frightened that he yelled. Zhou Laoer covered his mouth and looked him up and down: "I haven't seen you in a few months. You have really changed a lot. I almost didn't recognize you."

Xu Huanyan She is actually pretty good-looking, but her previous state was completely different from her current state. Before, she was submissive and always had her head lowered, and her skin was not very good because of working. Now my skin is whiter and more delicate than before, and I am more confident. Especially after being with Chen Kaiji, there is always a slight smile on my face unconsciously, which is completely different from what I used to do in Yuanbao Village. The difference.

Xu Huanyan is not as strong as Zhou Laoer. Although he is now trying to get rid of the shadow brought by Zhou Laoer, once he sees this person, all the past things will come back to him.

Zhou Laoer held him with one hand and struck him down with the other hand.

Zhou Laoer was so angry that he never imagined that Xu Huanyan would dare to stay in the county behind his back! Even if he is in the county town, he is still showing his face here. It seems that he is a waiter in a shop. There are men and women coming and going to buy goods. He has been looked at by others for a long time. Isn't this cuckolding his head?