12

☆ 12. Chapter 12font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12

There were a few scattered villagers in Yuanbao Village. When they saw officers and soldiers coming on the village road, they were all frightened and surprised. Yuanbao Village has never had officers and soldiers come to Yuanbao Village in so many years. If something really happens in the village, the village chief will first come to solve it. If the village chief can't solve it, he will go to Li Zheng.

The curious one secretly followed a few people.

When we arrived at Zhou's house, everyone in the Zhou family was there. Zhao Captou walked in the front, showing his official power and asking: "Who is the head of the Zhou family?" The

Zhou family had never seen an official come to their house, and they were a little scared for a moment. Zhou Laoer had the courage to say, "My father, my father has the final say in our family." Old man Zhou actually glared at him fiercely, but after his son said it, he could no longer hide it.

Capt. Zhao came to Old Man Zhou and said, "Are you the head of the Zhou family? Someone reported that you took something from their family. We are here to investigate the matter." "

Master, where are you talking about? We all He is an honest farmer, how could he take other people's things?" Of course Old Man Zhou did not dare to admit it, he even stared at Qin Shiyue fiercely. And he didn't think what he did was wrong. Qin Shiyue was his son-in-law, and he had no parents, so his things belonged to their family.

Capt. Zhao said: "Then why is there nothing in the Qin family? We have already visited the Qin family. Only the house is still there, but there is nothing in the house? You have to give us an explanation for this. Right.

Sister-in-law Zhou hurriedly poured a few bowls of water, trying to please them: "Master, drink some water and have a rest.

"We can't drink this. " "Captain Zhao refused, "We are here to serve the people. We cannot eat a grain of rice or a sip of water from the people. If we have something to talk about, we should settle it quickly and our brothers will go back early. Tell me, did you get all the Qin family’s things back?

"Master, what's wrong with the Qin family and not the Qin family? " One of his younger brothers married into our Zhou family. He is naturally a member of our Zhou family, and his things also belong to our Zhou family. How can it be said that we took his things? "Old Mrs. Zhou also came over to talk. Like Old Man Zhou, he was also very angry now. She stared at Qin Shiyue with eyes as sinister as a poisonous snake, "We are just getting our own things back. Is this wrong? Do we still need to ask our sons if we take something? How can there be such a truth in the world? When do I need my children’s consent for anything I do? "

So you admitted that you took the Qin family's things. " "Captain Zhao nodded, "It's good if you admit it. Wouldn't it save trouble? Catch them all. "

The two agents brought by Capt. Zhao were holding iron chains and were about to arrest people. But they frightened the Zhou family. Old man Zhou was so frightened that his whole body trembled, and even his voice trembled: "Master, sir, What kind of laws have we broken that we should be arrested? Those are our own things. Is it still wrong for us to take back our own things? "

Of course you are taking back your own things," Capt. Zhao looked at them with disdain, "but what you are taking is other people's things." This is wrong, this is stealing. I also want you to understand clearly that the things belonging to the Zhou family belong to the Zhou family, and the things belonging to the Qin family belong to the Qin family. Even if Qin Shiyue marries into your Zhou family, the things belonging to the Qin family still belong to them, not yours. Old man Zhou didn't understand this: "