25

☆ 25. Chapter 25font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25:

Zhou Lao and Zhou Lao Er had a heated argument, and Old Zhou knocked his pipe on the ground. Suddenly, no one dared to speak anymore.

Zhou Laowu was so frightened that he didn't even dare to breathe, and was held in the arms of Mrs. Zhou.

Old man Zhou stood up from the ground with his pipe and pot in his hand. He glanced slowly at everyone, then turned to the distance, with fierce and vicious eyes, and said, "We can't just let this matter go. He has to pay back what he took from us." Come back."

Zhou Lao asked cautiously: "Are you going to ask for money?"

"Can he give it to you if you want it?" Zhou Lao Er walked over and boldly said, "Didn't we make an agreement with each of them when we separated? Did you have enough money to support your parents? Now if we go back and ask for more, what will the people in the village think of us? If they want the money they earn, they can't give it to them if the family is divided."

"It's the money that's important. Or is face more important?" Boss Zhou snorted, "The money you get in your hand is the most economical thing, and face can't be eaten as food."

Zhou Laoer frowned: "That's what I say, but even if you go to ask for them, you can't eat it." You can't give it."

"Don't give it?" Mrs. Zhou interjected from the side. Her expression was sinister, as if she had met the enemy who killed her father. "If you don't give it, don't make it easy for them! Aren't they pointing at the flowers in the field? ? I will stop all his flowers from blooming!"

"Boss, go and talk to them tomorrow." Old man Zhou pointed at Boss Zhou with his pipe pot, "Let them give us more money every month. If they agree, this matter Forget it, if you don't agree, hum! I won't let any of his flowers bloom!"

Old man Zhou narrowed his eyes slightly. If Qin Shiyue were in front of him, he would probably eat him alive.

"How much does that cost?" Boss Zhou also understood the reason why Old Man Zhou did this. Although he was angry when he saw them making money and wished he could destroy his flowers now, in the end, money was the most important thing and no one would have trouble with money. The best thing is to get some money from them.

Old man Zhou thought for a while: "Half, I want half first."

"Then I'll go talk now." Old man Zhou was anxious to get the money.

"What's the hurry? We'll go there tomorrow." Old man Zhou looked up at the sky. "It's so late and go to bed. I heard they didn't know where they went these past few days. Maybe they haven't come back yet. We'll go there tomorrow." ."

Boss Zhou agreed and just waited for tomorrow.

At the same time, Qin Shiyue also frowned slightly: "Xiaochuan, you said they didn't know that we recently made money selling hand cream. I think they will take action." "

What action?" Zhou Chuan He asked anxiously, "Will they come to ask for money?"

"I will definitely ask for money," Qin Shiyue said, "If you don't give money, they will only do more extreme things, such as destroying flower fields." "

They will." Dare?" Zhou Chuan's eyes widened and his cheeks bulged with anger, "If you really dare to do that, I will fight with them." "

Okay, Xiaochuan," Qin Shiyue put his hand on his shoulder and rubbed it gently. He said to express comfort, "Go to their house tomorrow morning and tell them, let them come to our house at noon, and tell them that we want to treat them to dinner. As for the reason, there is no need for any reason to let them come."