Epilogue

That night I dreamt of being free

As we road down the highway going god knows where Zayn turned the car into a tunnel of lights. There was greens, and blues, yellows and reds. It was a rainbow of everything, all my fears, my heart ache, my happiness was painted on the tunnel walls in beautiful splatters.

The windows were down in his truck as he took my hand and kissed it roughly. Zayn turned into my mother has I gave her a hug. She turned into Harry as I kissed his cheek, he turned into Isaac as I kissed his lips.

The tunnel's winds made my hair wrap around my face like a hug of scented fruits. As I looked at the direction we were headed I saw a bright light of pure wonder. It captivated me.

"I love you." I screamed out of the window and it carried through the wind echoing towards the light.

I looked at Harry, Zayn, Isaac and my mother and back towards the window of the small truck that led to the open trunk. They all smiled. I could feel there hearts beating in the air.

I climbed out of the front slowly as the truck sped up.

And I saw it all.

As I stood in the trunk of the car and opened my arms wide I knew exactly what they were all striving for.

Happiness
Freedom
Complete and under satisfaction
I felt everything I ever wanted as I we drove down the tunnel.

I heard ever word they ever said, I felt ever kiss, ever hug. I reveled in it all so wonderfully and so purely.

We were at the edge of the tunnel and I could feel myself turning to to everything. Everything I loved, everything I hated.

I love my mother immensely, I accepted my father's choices, and I forgave Isaac for loving me until he could not love anymore.

I am free. For me, and for him. I am free.

And as I fly through the tunnel and through the beams of light I know that I am strong, because I am free, like a bird, I soar.

-
Thank you so much for being on this journey with me. A lot of her the issues in this book applied to me (of course they were embellished) but it meant all the same. I hope this book is able to touch anyone out there struggling with anything. You are never alone.
xo
Be free.

p.s make sure to read my other books. I have quite a few more. :)