27. Thunder Storm

Song for Chapter: I Found- Amber Run *I really like this song*

JESSIE'S POV

"You lied to me." His eyes are wide in confusion as I turn and face away from Harry and towards him. His lips take another swig of beer as he raises his eyebrows

"What are you talking about?" but I know he knows. His eyes are shifting from Harry and I and his words are trembled and stuttered.

"You lied, about everything." I feel dirty, and disgusting; my mouth full of distaste and my skin feeling rough.

"Jessie. Just calm down one second, alright?" His hands reach out for my itchy skin but I jump off the stool wanting to get as far away from him as possible. I didn't know him. He wasn't safe or comfortable.

His feet were following mine as I stepped backwards towards the bar door, bumping into men and woman along the way.

My body was on fire, heat slipping through my skin at the pure anger I felt. I wanted him out of my vision.

He grabs my waist as I hit the bar entrance, grabbing me back towards him as fear fills his eyes. "No- stop. You don't get to touch me." I scream at him, slamming his hands away and shoving my hands into his chest.

"Don't do this Jessie, listen to me." I shove him harder and he stumbles a little bit. "Stop it Jessie."

"No! Fuck you! You can't tell me anymore shit." I hit him senselessly with my small fists, gripping onto his shirt and pounding into his skin as I scream at him. "You're a coward!" My knuckles are burning as I pounding into his hard chest, I shove him and shove but he doesn't move. He doesn't hit me back. He stands there taking it and that makes it even worse.

"Do something!" I scream into his glistening eyes. I notice tears brimming the rims but I could care less. "You never do shit! You watch me in pain. You watch me suffer and you make it worse. Why don't you help me?" His large hands catch my wrists right before I give him another blow to the chest. They hold mine in the air as I struggle to get loose. I want to hit him more, I want him to do something, feel something, say something more then I'm sorry.

"Listen to me-" He tries to say but his voice is small and his mistakes fully caught up to him.

"No!" I scream, thrashing and kicking my legs as his hands are still tightly holding mine.

The people in the bar say nothing. The horrible music still rings in my ear, the smell of alcohol and sweat still thick in my nose. They continue to drink, and the women continue to dance. It's like we are invisible; my yells, kicks and punches invisible in their eyes.

"Jessie don't do this here. You're making a fool out of yourself."

And that's where I lost it.

I rip my hands from his grasp. His eyes growing wide as my hand connects with his cheek; the sound exploding over the horrible music and drunks. His hands run along the spot where mine kissed his with a sweet red mark already forming on his skin.

"You fucked with my brain. I needed you and you fucked with me because of your own petty insecurities. You used me because you don't want to face the fact that you're a disgusting therapist that longs for someone they can control. You're sick and worthless, and want everyone else to be the same as you. I hate you! I hate every part of you." I raise my hand to slap him again but someone else stops me before I swing, his lean tall body stepping in front of me.

He smells of rum and lemon- an odd mix- and his eyes are a dead green. "Harry go sit ba-" But he stops Zayn when his own fists smashes into his jaw.