5. Adult Games

Song for chapter: Silly Boy - The Blue Van

****
What's your most embarrassing moment? Now times that by three and that's how I've been feeling all night. I mean, Zayn's friends are very nice and they welcomed me with open arms, but to be in the home of a man who saved me from alcohol poisoning just to have me wake up to an anxiety attack then vanish right after he's calmed me down. Well it's not one of my proudest moments.

It's about 1 am and most of the guests have left leaving Carly, Stephan, Zayn, Harry and I. We sit around Harry's living room most of us on the two couches that face the side and front of the large TV.

"Let's play a game." Carly smiles taking her half full beer bottle and taking a swig. She has been the nicest one I've met this evening. We exchanged numbers earlier.

"Do we always have to play a game?" Stephan; a not bad looking guy, rolls his eyes.

"Yes. Okay so here is how you play. We go around the table asking everyone personal questions. If it's to personally for you to answer you have to take off an item of clothing."

"I'm in." Zayn jumps in looking at me with a smirk as I roll my eyes.

I look across to Harry his bottom lip pulled between his teeth and his face looking lost.

"Sure." I say.

****
It's been 30 minutes and I've only taken off my socks and sweater, not daring to answer , "What does your mom do for work?" , and "Have you ever cheated on someone?" The first one I didn't answer for obvious reasons after getting a glance from Harry and the second one I didn't want to explain.

It was last year right around my third year in Uni. He was abusive, I wanted to feel loved. I won't elaborate because there is no point. It's over now.

"Alright Zayn ask a question." Carly is in a tank top and her underwear due to her refusal to answer stupid questions but I think she just wants to get naked. She seems to fancy Harry, or Stephan; I'm not quite sure.

"Alright then. Jessie?" He turns to me with a smile on his face, "Who are you more attracted too, me or Harry?"

"Oh come on Zayn." Harry rolls his eyes his hair falling down.

"No I'll answer." I say pulling my long hair away from my face. "Harry."

"What?" Zayn looks at me, his thick British accent making the word sound like whu- a.

"I choose Harry." I look across to him ignoring Zayn telling off a laughing Carly and Stephan. Harry looks at me pushing his hair back for the thirtieth time tonight.

"Why Harry?"

"Zayn I'm not saying you're not attractive. Trust me you are -" Harry scuffs and I see him shake his head in the corner of my eye, ".. but I don't know I like Harry's eyes more, I like green, and he's taller, and a little less-"

"Well why don't you all - like- go and fuck then." Zayn looks defeated and I can't help but laugh catching Harry smile for the first time tonight as I do.

"Alright someone else go."

"Why were you crying?"

"Huh?" For the first time tonight Harry speaks.

"Why were you crying in the park and when you woke up here? And why did you vanish afterwards?" His accent isn't like Zayn's; his is thick. Harry's is smooth like silk. Each word slithering it's way through you.

I look at him, then down. My hands grab the edges of my small shirt and I pull it over my head exposing my red lace bra.

Harry's eyes widen looking down at my chest as he bites his lip and sits back. I don't look at Zayn but I see him shift in his seat crossing his legs over one another. Both boys' eyes are glued to me and I can't help but feel sub conscience.