9. Kisses to Both

Song for chapter: Obsessions - Marina & The Diamonds
***

"She's in the car alright Harry? You can go now."

"Not until she wakes up."

"Why the hell are you here anyways?"

"Felt like Italian."

"On the other side of Trail Avenue?"

"Yep."

"At a 4 star restaurant?"

"I was too lazy for Freddy's, you know, the 5 star Italian restaurant. That you should of taken her too."

"You know money is tight, I am trying to pay for school. No wait. Why are we getting into this right now?"

"You brought it up."

".. Because you are here! On my date, for no other bloody reason the than to piss on my chances with her. Jesus Harry I really like her."

The constant bickering of their smooth British accents woke me up out of whatever sleep I encountered. I've been listening to them banter for the last few minutes trying to figure out the best way to wake up from this nightmare. I had a panic attack in the middle of a date because Zayn kept pushing and pushing, but I guess it was my fault for saying the things I did.

"I think she is awake Harry." My eyes slowly flicker .open revealing the two boys. I sit in Zayn's car with a blanket wrapped tightly around me as the two boys stand outside of the car; the passenger door swung open as they lean on the curb. Harry stands up first, making his way towards me.

"Get away from me." My voice is groggy and thick, as if I'd swallowed a box of tissues. "Zayn get him away." Pushing the blanket off of me as I step out of the low car I make my way a few steps over to Zayn making sure to deepen the distance between Harry and I. Just because he had calmed me down doesn't mean his following is forgiven.

"For christ sakes I'm not going to hurt you I was the one who calmed you down." Harry's hands are up in the air as if he surrenders and the pounding in my head doesn't seem to dwindle.

"Yes, you calmed me down, but that doesn't give you a right to follow me where ever the hell I go! I saw you in the movie theatre, and inside the restaurant!"

"You were where?" Zayn's hand is still wrapped tightly around my waist his fingers slowly tracing circles around my side.

"So, I wanted to see a movie!"

"At the same theatre, and same movie we were seeing?"

"It was a coincidence."

"You're crazy." Does he really think we are buying this?

"No, you know what I am? I am - I am."

"You're what?"

"In love!"

"Bullshit!" Zayn and I both say in unison.

"I am!"

"Harry just leave." Zayn begins to open up my passenger door but before I can get it Harry's hands are on my cheeks his forehead squished in frustration as he smashes his lips into mine only long enough for me to task his mint flavoured lips.

"What the hell!" Zayn rips Harry off of me and I stumble back out of pure shock as Harry does the same to Zayn. Grabbing his cheeks to kiss him. "What the fuck Harry!?" The kiss only last a short second before Zayn can register what Harry is doing as he shoves him off.

"Harry what the hell is wrong with you!"

"Didn't you hear? -" He pauses to laugh, grabbing his stomach as if It's the funniest thing in the world. "I'm crazy! Absolutely crazy!" He turns around to hop into his car that is just a few down from Zayn's laughing as he goes. His engine roars and he's disappeared, yet again.