If Jungkook marry this omega, his great grandchildren will inherit the beautiful genes

If Jungkook marry this omega, his great grandchildren will inherit the beautiful genes. And since Jungkook's boyfriend ran away, this might be a chance to get rid of that gold digging omega and get Jungkook a good omega.

Grandpa Jeon signed for Taehyung to come closer to their table. "What's your name dear?"

Taehyung's aunt answered for him. "Jeon senior, he's my late stepsister's son, please forgive him for being here in your presence, I told him not to show his face to your family. He has no right to stand before you." His aunt glared at Taehyung.

Grandpa Jeon ignored her. "Tell me your name, dear."

"I-it's Kim Taehyung, sir." Taehyung stuttered. He's nervous because he's in Jungkook's presence and his family looks intimidating.

Grandpa Jeon warmly smiled at him. He took his hand gently. "Call me grandpa, would you like to be my grandson in law?"

The room fell into a deafening silence. The air is thick with tension. Nobody dared speak. Jungkook came out of his trance after realizing what his grandfather just said to the omega in front of them. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "Grandpa, how can you ask a random omega to be my husband? And you know that I love Jisung, why would I marry someone else?"

 "Grandpa, how can you ask a random omega to be my husband? And you know that I love Jisung, why would I marry someone else?"

Taehyung felt a pang in his chest. Of course, Jungkook will strongly oppose marrying him. But he's more puzzled as to why Grandpa Jeon is asking him to marry his grandson.

Grandpa Jeon looked at Jungkook with hard eyes. "Where is your so called omega now? You're marrying Taehyung or you can say goodbye to being the CEO of Jeon's Group of Companies. That's same goes for you, Jungho." He now points at Jungkook's father. "Don't dare opposed me, or I'll remove you, too from my company."

"Fine, I'll agree but only for a year, then I'll divorce him. And I don't want to have a wedding ceremony, we'll just sign the marriage contract in front of a judge." Jungkook grumbled.

"Two years, then if you still want to divorce him, I won't stop you." Grandpa Jeon agreed hoping that in two years of being together, Jungkook will forget that gold digger omega and learn to love Taehyung.

Grandpa Jeon looked at Taehyung fondly. "Don't worry dear, I'll take care of you like my own grandson."

Taehyung's aunt threw Taehyung a murderous gaze, but she can't do anything now. It's Jisung's fault that they end up in this situation.

The next day, Jungkook and Taehyung together with Jungkook's dad appeared in front of the judge. They got married by just signing the marriage contract. Jungkook didn't even bother to buy them wedding rings. There were no wedding pictures as well.

When they got to the Jeon's villa, Jungkook just left Taehyung in the car, not even bothering to wait for him.

Taehyung met halmeoni Jangmi, Jungkook's nanny who brought him to his room. Jungkook didn't even check on him. That's the start of living their married life as strangers.

Taehyung took the pen and with trembling hands, signed the divorce papers. His tears wet the papers as they fell non-stop from his eyes. His omega is wailing in agony at the rejection of the man they considered their alpha.

He got up from the bed and packed the few clothes that he owned before he got married to Jungkook. He will leave the expensive clothes and jewelry that Grandpa Jeon gave him. He wants none of those, they will only remind him of his painful marriage.

He heard a knock on the door. "Master Taehyung, can I come in?" It's halmeoni Jangmi. The old woman approached Taehyung and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry for Master Jungkook. He has no right to hurt you like this."

Taehyung gave her a small smile. "Don't worry, halmeoni. I understand him, I'm just a temporary husband for him, a replacement for Jisung."

"Jisung is manipulating him. And Master Jungkook lets him because he owes him. I don't think he really loves Jisung." Halmeoni Jangmi tried to reason.

Taehyung shook his head. "None of that matters now, Jungkook already decided to divorce me. I will leave now. Tell him the divorce papers and the cheque are on the side table."

"Where will you go? Why don't you eat first, you haven't eaten anything since breakfast and it's already afternoon."

"Thank you, halmeoni for everything. You've been so good to me eversince I came here. I won't be able to say goodbye to Grandpa Jeon, please tell him not to worry about me."

Halmeoni Jangmi hugged him one last time. Taehyung went out of the front door without looking back. His eyes wet with tears, heart shattered and feeling very weak.

He walked the street aimlessly. Suddenly, he felt dizzy, his head spinning. He fell unconscious after hearing a car screech in front of him.

The man in the passenger seat got down and carefully checked on Taehyung.

He took out his phone from his pocket and dialed a number. "Boss, I think I found him."

💎🐰🐯💎

Taetae left the Jeon villa. A man found him on the street. Who do you think is this man and who's his boss? ✨🌙