chapter 14

Jax's pov:

Tan got up and followed me to Rae's kitchen, her apartment was pretty small so we had to be quiet, so the girls and Ryan wouldn't hear us.

"Javier found information that you should know but not here," I let that sink in for a second, while his eyebrows went into a frown. "I also don't think she should stay here anymore, given the information he found." I whispered over to him.

"What the fuck did he find?" He said a little louder than I would have liked.

I shook my head at him, "not here" I said.

He just stormed out of the kitchen and straight down the hall. I followed him to see where his head was at. He was in her room, frantically throwing random pieces of clothes into a suitcase.

"Tanner calm the fuck down man, your gonna freak her out."

But it's like he didn't hear me.. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to me, "I promise you, we will keep her safe but I need you to calm the fuck down bro." He just nodded and sighed.

"Im gonna ask her to spend the night tonight" he said as he walked out of the room.

An hour later, she had packed the bag a little better than Tan was trying to and we were at our house.

"Honey bee, I need you to go keep Raegan company while I go talk to Tan."

"What's going on Jax, I know yall were talking about something when yall went to get drinks" Honey said sitting on the end of our bed.

"Baby" I walked up to her and grabbed her face between my hands, "it's not my place to say anything yet but Javier found information on Raegans mother" she sighed and gave me a quick kiss and pushed me towards the door.

*Text*

Me: meet me in the office, Honey is coming to get Raegan.

Tan: see you in 5.

Raegan's pov:

There's a knock on Tanners door, so I went to open it, since he's in the bathroom.

"Hey boo, put on a swimsuit, we're going swimming." Honey smiled brightly at me, already in her swimsuit.

"I didn't bring one, I didn't know there was a pool here" I smile sheepishly

"I didn't bring one, I didn't know there was a pool here" I smile sheepishly. She immediately pulled one from behind her back, like she knew id say that.