chapter 6

Tans pov:

Come on Honey... God that woman takes forever getting ready sometimes. We should have left the bar 12 minutes ago, as it is now 6:12pm and she is still not ready to go. As I'm waiting for her, I sit here and think of that blonde hair, blue eyed, innocent angel. I contemplated earlier about going to Maggie's tomorrow to see her and I finally decided it was definitely worth doing, even if I didnt get to talk to her. She was the first person that even caught my eye since my ex ran away with someone we were set to do a hit on and then they went into hiding and we were never able to find either of them. I will say she is a very smart girl, I taught Shay everything she knew and she used it against me.. Real ironic isn't it. Well since that, I just havent wanted the attention from anyone, that is until I saw Hannah in our bar. Now, all I can do is think about her, I know I only briefly saw her and havent actually properly met her but that doesn't matter.

Honey's pov:

"Jax, me and Tanner are about to leave. To go capture Mr sleez ball", I said walking into the, in my simple but sexy outfit.

"Oh god baby, you dont know how magnificent you look" he slowly stalked towards me as if I were his prey he was ready to ravish in.

"Well why dont you come show me then" i said in a low voice.

Next thing I knew he was pushing me against the office door, locking it as he attacked my lips. Biting, pulling, licking, teasing.. That's all he was doing, teasing me. I decided to take things into my own hands, literally. I ran my hand down his exposed skin on his chest util i reached the few buttons that were buttoned up and started to unbutton his shirt, working it off of his shoulders. Then I started licking my way down starting at his lips with a teasing lick. I then works down his chin and to the side of his neck where is sweet spot it, his breathing already getting heavy. Then I slowly worked to his nipple and swirled my tongue around it. Finally I traced his v line as I was undoing his belt.

"Baby, i cant believe I'm saying this right now but Tans waiting for you." He said with labored breething and I justed ignored him.

I finally got his pants off and I stood up to kiss him, as I stroked him through his boxers. That got a hearty 'hmmm' from him and I smirked into the kiss. All of a sudden he spun us around and swipped everything off the desk while never breaking our kiss and lifted me up. Pulling at the bottom of my shirt, he broke from the kiss long enough to pull it over my head, then attacked my neck while rolling my nipple between his fingers and his hand squeezing my left boob. Soon he engulfed my nipple in his warm, moist, greedy mouth. I couldn't help the breathless moan that slipped past my lips. His hands are pulling my pants and underwear down and he pulled away, took a step back and just watched me squirm on the desk while I could feel the juices starting to already pool underneath me.  He gave me a knowing smirk and i couldn't take it anymore.

"Just fuck me already" I was getting a tad irritated now.

In the blink of an eye, he had his hand around my throat adding a little pressure, his 'your throat here' tattoo made it soo much sexier and I moaned at his touch.

"Oh my queen bee, you want to be fucked huh" he said in a mocking tone. All i could do was nod. "Well then, your going to get fucked." With a sadistic tone in his voice which made me want to orgasm then and there.

Suddenly slamming into me and not giving me time to adjust to his well endowed length, my breath got caught in my throat. I dont even know when he took his boxers off.

"Ohhh god.... Yes Jax"

He continued to pound into me relentlessly as he let out the sexiest groans I've ever heard. The desk moved and he followed it every inch of the way until it was backed into the wall.

"JAX.. Oh fu..ck.. I'm about to cum"

"Fucking come on my cock baby, god damn you feel so good." He was grunting out but only got faster. "This. Is. My. Pussy. My. Queen." He grunted between each thrust and that set me off.

"AHHHH JAX. SHIT. AHHHH. DONT FUCKING STOP." I yelled while squirting all over him and the desk as i felt his hot essence spill inside of me in spurts.

Both of us are panting and sweaty, unable to move. I looked at the clock 6:18. Shit.. I jumped up as best as i could and tried to push through the soreness between my legs and the wobbly of my legs.

"Fuck, Tanner is gonna be pissed that im late."

"The first thing you think of after I fuck you is my brother" he quirked his perfectly sculpted eyebrow as he smirked in ammusement. He now had his boxers and pants back on.

"I'm sorry about the mess.. It's never been that much before but I'll send someone to clean it.. I really have to go if we are going to capture the sleez ball tonight."

"Dont worry about it baby." He gave me a quick kiss. "I'll get it cleaned up.. For the record, that was sexy and I could have you again right now just thinking about it." He rubbed his hard on on me to prove his point.

I let out a little laugh, "as much as I'd love that babe, I have to get going."

We walked out and instantly saw Tan in deep thought. I mean so deep he didnt even realize when I sat on the stool next to his with Jax behind me. I reached out and touched his shoulder and he jumped. Tanner is NOT a jumpy person, so something is going on.