chapter 10

Tan's pov:

I cant believe my luck right now. I'm holding her hand and gently pulling her behind me, while im still holding the hat over my manhood. I did have a robe to put on at the scene but I forgot about it, eager to spend some time with her.. Now I am painfully aware how naked I am and she has a perfect view of almost everything.. What if she doesnt like my tattoos, my body, my nipple rings, what if she isnt attracted to me and doesnt feel a pull between us like I do?

I was so lost in my thoughts and feeling slightly insecure, that i didn't even realize we are just standing infront of my dressing room door until she puts her free hand on my arm and says my name.

"Oh, right, sorry. Can i have my hand to open the door?" As much as I didnt want to let go of her hand, if i used my other, i would be fully exposed.

"Im so sorry. Of course." She quickly let my hand go, a little too quickly may I add.

I was kinda sad to let go of her hand but as I pushed the door open, there was Bri, on my couch, wearing a thin white crop top and white booty shorts, not the same fully covered outfit she wore to my set earlier. I saw red.

"God Bri, what the hell are you fucking doing in here? You have got to be kidding me!!" I was trying not to shout

She looked behind me and saw Raegan and smirked, then looked back at me. She slowly got up and started stalking towards me and grabbed my arm. She was trying to pull my arm away that was holding the hat so she could see my cock, good thing i was a hell of a lot stronger than her.. But Raegans here and I used that to my advatage without thinking of how Raegan felt. I blurted out.

"Bri, I dont think my girl here wants you in my room, much less barely dressed. We were never anything other than coworkers and we will never be more than anything more, get it through your head. I have turned you down so many damn times in the past 3 years you have worked here and you cant seem to take a damn hint. You will not come between me and my girl." I was fuming at this point. "Get dressed and get out" I spat through my teeth.

She let out a "hmph" and got dressed quickly and slammed my door on the way out. I was so relieved, then I remembered what i said and slowly turned towards Raegan.

"Raegan, im so sorry, I didn't know she was gonna be in here and I didnt mean to drag you into this but" I was rambiling.

She cut me off by launching herself at me, catching me off gaurd, I obviously drop my hat to catch her. She presses her lips agaisnt mine in a feverish kiss. Once I snap out of whats going on, i kiss her back and run one of my hands up her side and into her hair. I gently tug at it to angle her head back some and she moans into my mouth. God she sounds so sexy. She slowly pulls away out of breath and put her forehead on mine.