chapter 11

Hannah's pov:

What the hell, Bri cant take a damn hint. She comes barging up the stairs straight towards Raegan, me and Shelly stand up right begind her. We know some of what happened today because she started to fill us in on the dressing room incident when Bri comes barging up.

"You" she pointed towards Raegan. "You think you can just waltz in here with your prepy little look of innocence and think you can take my man?!" She spat with so much venom

I saw Tanner about halfway up the steps with Jax and Honey right on his heels. I was about to speak up until Raegan shocked the shit out of me and spoke up.

"Your man? Whos your man?" She paused for a second and Tanner stopped walking before Rae saw him. "As far as I know, you dont have a man. No one wants an obsessive, lying, manipulative, self centered little girl as there woman. If i remember correctly, it was you who got kicked out of Tanner's room today while I got to stay and do things you can only dream of. If i were you, I would turn around before you get embarrased even further because no one in this building likes you, much less wants you." I have never seen Raegan worked up so much and not gonna lie it was kinda hot but I'm so proud of her right now.

Bri went to say something but before she had the chance, I stepped forward.

"You heard her bitch, now leave."

Bri glared at Raegan and took another step forward towards Raegan, when Honey ran up the rest of the stairs towards us, she was always the best at reading peoples moves because sure enough, Bri raised her hand and went to slap Raegan but Honey jumped on top of her. Straddeling Bri on the ground, Honey starts punching Bri in the face, until Jax finally pulled her off. Tanner finally snapped out of his daze and walked straight for Raegan, not stopping until he had her in his arms and was kissing her with so much force. I think that they forgot that we were here because it started to get heated fast.

Jax dragged Bri out of the bar, while I motioned to Honey and Shelly to go downstairs. Now me, Shelly, Jax and Honey were all downstairs sitting at a table, talking about what we knew about today and drinking.

Tan's pov:

As im standing there on the stairs, hearing Raegan stand up to Bri like that, was quite amazing. It made me want her even more, right then and there. I watched as Bri went to go slap her but I was so stuck in awe and want. Thankfully I snapped out of it as Honey starts whailing into Bri. I stalked my way to Raegan without breaking eye contact, grabbed her and then kissed her like my life depended on it because in that moment, it did. By time I pull away, we are breathless, panting, and all alone.

"That was the hottest, most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me.. Thank you so much." Im still holding her.

"Maybe now she will get the hint, now that Honey beat the shit out of her" she smiled up at me, giggiling a little bit.

"God, I want you so bad right now."

I could see the wheels spinning in her head and i might have just fucked up..

"Then.. Take me Tanner."

God I normally hate my full name but i love the way it rolls off her tongue. I kiss her hard. When i needed some air, i pulled away.

"Your first time will not be in a bar."

"Then take me home" she looked up at me through her eyelashes.

"Are you sure? We just started talking and I dont want to rush you."

"Tan," she paused and i find myself wishing she said Tanner instead. "Take. Me. Home. Now" She said between each peck on my lips.