chapter 28

Raegan's pov:

With much convincing, the 2 Brothers pulled their pants back up.

"Shut the fuck up" Jax glared at Teagan

"Teagan, You can go now. Thanks with the help" Tanner said and then turned towards me, where Javi is still behind me, holding my waist.

"We got about an hour till opening, what do you say we go to the back office and compare who's dick is bigger" Tan said looking over my shoulder at Javi, as he sandwiched me between them.

I know I shouldn't be, but fuck, I'm turned on.

"Lets" was all Javi said before I was thrown over his shoulder.

All of a sudden, Jax and Honey were following. Jax must have noticed me looking at them, smirked at me and said
"Time to compare, mouse"

When we reached the back office, I was lowered to my feet, infront of a large sectional.

"Strip baby girl" - Tan

I was apprehensive, he looked like he was about to warn me but then noticed I kept glancing at Jax and Honey. Although, they were so engrossed with each other as Jax had her hoisted up to the wall, still fully clothed.

Tan and Javier walked up to me.

"If you are uncomfortable, we stop" - Javi

"He mentioned downstairs that Honey was curious and wanted to watch. I should have mentioned it to you first baby, I'm sorry." Tanner said, taking my face in his hands.

I cut my eyes to look at Honey and Jax again, to find Honey already looking at me, at us, while Jax attacked her neck.
I looked back to my men.

"Does.... um.. does everyone have to be here when the doors open?"

Tanner rose an eyebrow at me and said "no, we have the bouncers and bartenders still, I can also have Shelly look after.. why?"

"Let's go home"
I stated confidently.

Honey looked a little upset but also looked like she totally understood and she started to push Jax back slightly.
Jax finally turned and looked at us, his face unreadable. Then he caught my eye and gave me a brief nod, in an understanding way of why I didn't want to do this here, with them watching.

I slightly cleared my throat, glanced at my men and then back towards Jax and Honeys way and said a little louder.

"Let's all, go home."

"Rae, I briefly mentioned to Jax this morning, that it would be sexy as hell, to watch you get tossed around between these 2 and to even watch them together. I didn't think it would ever actually happen and I definitely didn't think tonight... if you dont want me, want us, in there.. then we understand." - Honey

"We have already kissed and you've seen me naked Honey," I started

"Wait, what?!" - Javier

I quickly mumbled a 'later' to him and then turned back to look at Honey, then Jax, then Tan.

"How do you feel about your brother seeing me naked?"