chapter 18

Javier's pov:

I watch them through the cameras, go to the private area that only we have access to and knew that was my chance. He was giving me a chance and I'm not 100% why but I can't miss this opportunity. As im rounding the corner, I hear him ask her "do you want him" so I stop and listen for a second.

"I want you," she says with confidence and I think my heart literally stops beating. I'm about to turn and walk away when I hear her start talking again. "But.. but I also feel a pull towards him." And just like that I can breath again.

"Are you mad at me?" She ask him

"No love, not at all."

I decide then, to turn the corner and her back is towards me. He leans down and gives her lips a peck and then with a smile, he releases her face, takes a step back and subtly nods towards me.

She doesn't have a chance to respond  because I'm there, grabbing her arm to turn her around. "Beautiful" I whispered to no one in particular and the hesitantly put my lips on hers. Aware that Tan, who is my boss, is watching me kiss Rae.

I'm about to pull back when I feel her start to relax and actually kiss me back. Holy fuck. She's kissing me back. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me even closer to her and let's out a soft moan on my lips. I pull back and smile at her, then rub one of my fingers on her cheek.

She smiles at me but then it's like she remembered something and took a small step back. No, not something but someone.

"Tanner," she whispered as she turned to face him.

He takes a step forward and pulls her into a heated kiss. "Its okay baby girl. Did you enjoy it?"

My heart is pounding as I await her answer. "I.. yes." I smile "but I'm confused" she said.

"What are you confused about sweetness?" I decided to speak up.

She turned to where she can see both me and Tan.

"Well, Tanner is my boyfriend.. and now he's allowing me to kiss another man."

"Not just another man baby. You are only allowed to kiss me or Javier, if you wish to kiss him again that is." Tan told her.

"But isn't that cheating" she said out loud. And I kinda felt guilty for making her feel this way until Tan spoke back up.

"Not if us 3 were in a polygamous relationship with just each other."

"A what?!" She asked

I stepped up and gently touched her arm, waiting for her to pull back but when she didn't, I continued. "It would be a relationship involving us 3. Only us."

"I've only ever been with Tanner, so I'm not sure how this all works" she said. "But if you are both willing, than so am i"

I couldn't help myself, I pulled her into another kiss. It was a soft one, so when she moaned, I was confused. I pull back slightly and open my eyes, to see Tan kissing her neck. I take another small step back watch him make a couple marks on her neck. "Please" she whimpered.
God that sound alone, can make come.