chapter 21: smutty

Raegan's pov:

I asked Hannah and Honey to drive me to the store after my shift to help me find new lingerie for tonight. He wanted to surprise us, I can surprise them too. After looking for about 10 minutes, I think I found the one and the girls approved.

*text*

Javier: hurry little love, we are waiting.

Address is: 47996 tillamond drive..

Oh god, he looks drool worthy.

"Okay let's go check out" I said.

"In such a hurry" Honey laughed at me.

*text*

Tanner: the door is unlocked baby girl. Upstairs, 2nd door on the left.

Fuck they are trying to kill me.

I changed into my lingerie in the car, so I walk upstairs and opened the door that I was told.

"Oh little love, you look good enough to eat" Javier said, walking towards me, with noting but a towel wrapped around his waist.

I look over and Tanner is laying on the bed, he is too, only in a towel. I think i literally died.

"Where are we?"

"My house little love, I'm rarely ever here because I'm always at the house with everyone else.. but I've never been happier to have bought my own place."

Javier picks me and and softly places me on the bed next to Tanner.

"We go at your pace Rae. You feel uncomfortable and everything stops" Tanner says.

I grab the back of Tanner's hair and pull him towards me. We are fighting for dominance but of course he wins. I then feel Javier kissing up my legs and I couldn't help but moan into Tanner's mouth. Tanner pulls away.

"Can he taste you baby girl?"

"Yes please" i don't even recognize my own voice.

Javier pulls my underwear down slowly and I'm doing my best to stay still and not yank him towards me. Tanner reaches out and yanks Javier's towel off of his waist.

"Javi please"
I don't even know what I'm asking for. At this point, I'll take anything I can get.

Javier looks up at me as he positions himself between my thighs.
"Little love, I've never done this before. Are you sure?"

"Yes, fucking please"
I'm so desperate for his touch, their touch.

Tanner grabs my bra and literally tears it off of me.
"That was new" I whimpered

"Dont worry, I'll buy you more"

Then, as if they rehearsed it, Tanner captured my nipple between his lips, the same time Javier captured my clit.