chapter 23

*small time jump to later that evening*

Tans pov:

I'm still seething, while walking into the studio.. I bypass the check in desk and head straight to my dressing room. They know my name by now and surely can check my name off.
I quickly get changed and then chug some water to try to calm myself down, but it doesn't work to well.
I decided to walk back to the check in desk to properly sign in, the receptionist didn't do shit wrong and I don't want to ruin someone else's day by being a dick for no apparent reason.
I start to head to set after signing in. On my way there, I spot Javier walking from the direction of my dressing room.

"What the hell are you doing here man?" I walked up to him, already feeling a smile on my face and gave him a hug.

"Oh, nothing much, wanted to check in on you after this morning." I raised my brow at him. "Alright, alright," he chuckles. "I also dropped off a surprise for you in your dressing room. But I really did want to check on you too. You left... abruptly"

"Yea, walk with me to set, and I'll fill you in a little bit. So, the one warehouse I knew about, that belongs to James.. it was cleared out. Like nothing was ever fucking there. Jax met me there, we did a sweep of the perimeter as well. Not a damn speck of dust was left. They know we have Parker, they know Rae is with our family, and they clearly know Dan is dead, since we sent body parts back. They are running like scared little shits or hiding until they come up with a plan to attack."

I didn't realize we were already on set until Javi put his hand on my shoulder, to get me to stop walking. He sends me a soft smile and nods his head towards set.

"Go sexy, your camera man awaits you" he then does a playful bow at me. He sure knows how to cheer me up, I smile at him a playfully bump shoulders with him as I walk on the set. I glance to Javier, once im in place and he sends me a wink and walks away.

After about 20-30 minutes we were done and I check my phone to see a snap chat from Rae.

With a smile, I speed walk to my dressing room.

Opening the door, sure enough, she was passed out on the couch. I carefully laid next to her, trying my best not to wake her up. After a few minutes, I find myself drifting off as well.

Javier's pov:

I wanted to kiss the living shit out of Tanner but I wasn't sure how he would react about pda with me in public, I was scared of his reaction. Maybe he would act disgusted, push me backwards, yell at me... maybe it would have ruined everything we just started to build between all of us. So with that, I told him his cameraman awaits, winked, and walked away with a slight hammering heart.
Rae is in his dressing room waiting, so when he's done, they will return back to the main house to get ready to go to the bar.