chapter 9

Hannah's pov:

"Im sorry Shelly but I think I have to go talk to Raegan, for Tan"

"Yea your right, my dweeby cousin hasnt had an interest in years and ill be damned if that Bri bitch stands in his way.. Lead the way, I'm coming with you."

With it being so late, I figured Raegan would be home by now. So me and Shelly get in my car and I drive to Raegans apartment. As we were walking to her door, I can hear her music blasting. The only time she blast music is when she's in a bad/sad mood or cant sleep. So I found the key to her apartment on my key ring and unlocked her door and she was sitting on the couch, wrapped in a blanket staring off into space.

"Oh Rae" I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She was so deep in thought, she just realized she wasnt alone. "Whats going on in that mind of yours?"

"I.. I um" she stopped and looked at Shelly. "Who is she?" Raegan asked, slightly shaking.

"Thats my girl..friend." I kinda stuttered unsurly because I've never came out and me and Shelly never discussed it.

"Hey, I'm Shelly. Im Hannah's girlfriend as she not so subtly said" she said with a chuckle. "I heard so much about you, I feel like I know you already and man aren't your beautiful." She beamed. God i seriously think i love her.

"Well, hey nice to meet you. Wish i could tell you I've heard so much about you too but Ms secretive over here hasnt said a peep about you." She says looking at me and and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Now honestly Rae, tell me whats wrong."

She proceeded to explain to me what happened at Maggies earlier, even though Tanner came to talk to us, she didnt know that. She also didnt know Shelly was Tanner and Jax's cousin.. Hell, I dont even know if she knows Tanner and Jax are brothers.

"So whats the problem? To me it seems like y'all both seem into each other and he asked you to go to the studio?" Shelly asked playing dumb.

"He has someone and I'm not going to be the one who comes between them.." She shrugged.

I couldnt help but laugh a little. "Rae... that girl, Bri is a manipulative obsessive bitch. She wants Tan and has for a couple of years but Tan doesnt want her and never did."

"But she said"

"Yes she said Tanner is hers, she tells everyone that but no one ever believes her because they see how he looks at her and its nothing but disgust and annoyance."

"Plus, I happen to know Tan reeeeaaal well and I know he hasn't touched or been with a female in about 2 years or so.. He is not with her!" Shelly put out there.

"I just don't know, he seems like a nice and genuine guy but we are so opposite." - Raegan

"Rae, you and I are opposites and we are best friends"

"I mean.. What do y'all think i should do?"

"Go tomorrow" me and Shelly said at the same time, with a small smile.

Shelly and I decided to stay the night night to help her get ready to surprise Tan at the studio.. Luckily i had a photoshoot just 10 minutes after Tan's should be finished. We just have to run to my apartment, right down the road to get some clothes. By time we were back Raegan had already taken a shower and was whipping up somthing small to snack on. After we snacked and watched a couple episodes of friends, we sat up and talked for about an hour. Now it was almost midnight, we decided to get to sleep, seeing as we needed to be at the studio by 11 because Tanners photoshoot started at 11:20.

The next day, we woke up about 9, ate breakfast and started to get ready. Raegan said she wanted to dress herself and then ask for our approval, so of course we let her. She came out in a black lace brallet, black jaket on top, ripped jeans and boots with her hair in a casual ponytail type bun.. Damn she looks good