"Just one cup, to celebrate." I begged.

"Celebrate what?"

"We're getting out of our contracts baby, we can be together." I smiled. Niall's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, making me smile more.

"One cup." He said. I mentally cheered before I poured both of us a small plastic cup of wine. Niall took a sip and then began to eat his chicken.

I always ate the little side dishes with my dinner first, saving the best for last.

"So guess what," I said.

"What?"

"Me and Daniel talked today and I figured out how I'm going to get out of my contract." I smiled. Talking with Daniel today - although he isn't my favorite human being in the world - relieved a lot of stress on me. I felt like after we talked, we were on better terms, and I was more confident about having my life back.

At this point, I didn't care if I had to take Chris to court, I wanted out of my contract and I wanted to be with Niall.

"Are you going to use the harassment thing?" He asked while taking a bite out of his garlic bread.

"No. We decided to stick with my health."

"But harassment would be perfect since he disobeyed the contract."

"Yeah but so did I." I explained. Niall swallowed his mouth full of food and just nodded, looking down.

I had to tell Niall about Chris... About that night. I didn't want to tell him, but Daniel was right, he deserved to know.

"True, but you never harassed him, you just dated him." Niall pointed out.

"That's where you're wrong," I sighed. Niall gave me a confused look before reaching for a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"When he kissed me... After you left I uh..."

"Did you really?" He asked, a disappointed look on his face.

"I couldn't help it. I was furious! Niall he made it look like I was cheating on you, and I wasn't. I couldn't lose you because of that bastard." I explained, Niall smiled wide, blushing as he looked down at his hands.

"You're so sweet." He whispered; I chuckled a little. Most normal couples found flowers and compliments sweet, but mine and Niall's relationship was so far from normal we found stuff like beating the shit out of Chris for one another sweet.

"I try." I shrugged.

"So are you going to use the concussion as an excuse?" He asked me. I nodded my head and said, "Also the drinking. He said that I could claim that being stressed and unhappy has turned me to drinking and I'm a recovering alcoholic. I could use the harassment because Chris has harassed me, but I beat him up the other day and I don't want to have to pay him any money so I don't think I'll mention that."

"He did sexually harass you." Niall pointed out.

"Yeah but we were dating."

"He sexually harassed you even when you weren't dating." He said. I had to tell him. Chris might have sexually harassed me before, but it was also the same night I kicked his ass for it.

He could use the same thing against me and I really didn't want to have to pay him more money than what I already had to.

"Niall, I have to tell you something," I sighed. Niall gave me a weird look before nodding and edging me to continue.

"The night we first hooked up," I paused. Niall's face went to a flush color and I debated whether I should tell him or not.

"You know how Chris was all over me the next match?" I asked. Niall nodded, a nervous look in his eye. I knew he already knew what I was going to say, but I needed to get it out anyways.