46: The Contract Marriage

The morning was bright and the beautiful couple was sleeping in each other's embrace totally unaware of what was happening in the other side of the world that might shatter their world apart. That might be the end of their marriage. "The contract marriage."

That's so sad. I have had made up my mind. Nevermind. I am here for a deal."

"Deal?"

He raised his brow earning a nod from the other person. The man rested back like he owns this property.

"You want him to be safe and I want my daughter to be safe. I want you to marry your younger one to my daughter and keep her safe till I deal with the guys." Y/n's dad spoke.

"And what will be my benefit in this?"

"We both know that my son, Min Yoongi, is alive and if your so-called son got to know about him and what happened that day, do you think you'll be alive?"

"Marriage and things will just be a distraction for him. I want him to grow stronger and more powerful." JinHee stated.

"A contract marriage always has a time period. I'll try to keep Yoongi away from our world when he comes back. But in return I want you to protect my daughter."

"From whom?"

"From......."

"okay, your daughter will be safe but I need something more in return."

The unheard was finally heard but the person could not tell anyone as she loves her father and doesn't want him to die.

Y/n was cooking in the kitchen. She just talked to her mother in law and decided to make muffins as for the breakfast. She got the chocolate melted in a bowl and now was roasting some dry fruits to mix with the batter she'll prepare later. Suddenly she felt her waist getting embraced by veiny arms as she smiled upon the scent. "Good Morning." She wished in her soft tone and turned her head to the side to see him.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he caressed her tummy under the shirt she was wearing.

"Yeah, I am." She replied and again focused on cooking.

He sighed in relief as his hand forwarded towards the stove and turned her around. "What are you doing?"

"I just can't get enough of you, my lady. I just want you in my arms every hour, every minute and every second. No one could ever look better than you in my arms."

"I need to cook, Taehyung. It's not time for romance." She tried pushing him but her just held her up and made her sit on the counter. Her hand accidentally touched the bowl and her fingers were now coated with the thick chocolate.

"Oops." He faked it and she knew.

"Taehyung?" She whined as she called his name. He smiled playfully and parted her thighs so that he could stand closer to her. He took her fingers and shoved them into his mouth making her widen her eyes in shock. He maintained a tempting eye contact while he sucked over her fingers. Soon the chocolate taste was gone and he left her finger. She was still shocked to process what happened.

He dipped his finger in the bowl and traced the chocolate on her jawline to her neck and collarbone. Her body shivered on the cold touch. He put some more around her neck area and leaned in. He sucked the chocolate from her neck as her hand rested on his shoulders and her head was already thrown back in pleasure.

"T..Tae~" she tried calling him.

"Shhh. Quite if you don't want me to do something more than this." His deep voice seemed dangerous as he continued to suck her all over. She sealed her lips as she knew he might not hesitate to have her here on the counter.

***********

"No, we need to avoid it. I am not coming for it any soon." Taehyung said to the other person through the phone who was pleading him.

"I am in Japan right now. It would take me long to reach. Just deal with it yourself." He said again.

"Fuck off!" He cursed and hung up the call.

He opened the drawer and took out a box before going towards the balcony.

At the other side, his wife entered the bedroom with a tray in her hands that contained the muffins that she baked for him. She was delighted by the thought of him praising her like always but her smile dropped when she inhaled the familiar thing. It disgusted her again but she couldn't say anything against it.

She looked at the balcony where he was sitting alone and puffing the cigerette before exhaling it. She never had the courage to ask him to leave this habit after what happened on the first day of their marriage.

I am a chainsmoker, babygirl and I won't change it for someone like you.

She sighed but still decided to approach him. He seemed tensed as he massaged his temples.

"T... Taehyung?" Her soft voice was enough for him to calm down his monstrous thoughts as he looked at her.

She sat in front of him and put the tray on the table. He faked a smile and she knew. She was tired of his fucking duality. Like an hour ago he was in the kitchen being all romantic and now he's furious and smoking. She sighed again.

He looked at the tray.

"I baked this for you, tell me how is it." She looked at him with shining eyes as he sighed and put the cigerette aside before puffing it again. He exhaled the smoke making her cough at the same time. She put her hand over her mouth while coughing making him sigh for the next time. He dropped the cigerette and crushed it by his foot and drank water before he talks to her.

She observed his actions as he now finally took one muffin from the tray and shoved it into his mouth. She desperately waited for his reaction but he just nodded and got up leaving her all alone in the balcony.

She sighed.

Update!!🍩