10: His Love

"I am ready to give you a chance to love me. But I want some time to make my decision"

Y/n said being all calm after fighting a war between her mind and heart. The members' jaws were dropped but Jimin was smiling warmly looking at the couple. He somewhere felt the hope of love in Taehyung's heartless and loveless life. He just had a worry for Y/n as Taehyung was so obsessive about her.

Taehyung's fists tightened as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before again facing Y/n. He smiled but it was not a genuine one. He had lost his smile years ago and after that this was his only smile. Forced.

"Okay. You can have some time."

This made the members more shocked as he was not a man of patience. All the emotions such as confusion, shock, worry were fresh in the air but there was one more emotion. Fear. It was not Y/n but it was the father, Mr. Kim. He felt the fear when Taehyung confessed his love or we say unhealthy obsession. The fear of the unrevealed truths of the past. He turned his ways and went back into the room so did Seokjin. But the ladies of the house, being all friendly and kind, came downstairs, maybe to congratulate or express their sorrow towards Y/n.

Taehyung immediately left as the members gathered near them. As he left, all of them came towards Y/n.

"What did you do my child?" She touched Y/n's cheek.

"I couldn't deny or else he would have forced me."

"But"

"What I did was right Aunty. I'll be fine. I know how to handle him."

"He likes bold girls"

Jimin said with a teasing smile to make the moment turn into a positive one. Everyone laughed but one was blushing. A tint crept her cheeks unknowingly.

"Someone is blushing." Jisoo teased Y/n.

Y/n had a mixture of feelings. At one point she thinks she likes Taehyung but the other second, his behaviour makes her think that she shouldn't be with him. She didn't agree because she liked him but because she was left with no choice.

*********

Y/n peeked into Taehyung's room just to find him sleeping peacefully. She sighed in relief and walked over to the couch and fixed the cushions to sleep. She changed into her one and only nightwear she brought. She layed on couch but unfortunately a soft groan left her lips. She felt movements in Taehyung's sleep posture. She closed her eyes but soon heard a deep voice.

"Y/n"

She looked at him.

"Come on the bed. I know the couch isn't comfortable."

"No I'm fine"

"I said come on the bed"

"No it's okay Tae-"

She was refusing but he forcefully held her up and carried her on his shoulder bringing her to the bed and dropping her on it. She was like a feather for him as the way he held her. He bent to her level as she was sitting on the bed and he was standing near it.

"When I say, then you have to obey. Don't forget the rules."

She nervously nodded her head as he patted on it and walked over to his side of bed and laid on it. Y/n moved as far as she could. Her mind was on a rollercoaster of emotions. She didn't know how to love him or leave him. He was delusional and so sure that he loves Y/n but for him love means that the person will be yours.

************

Y/n folded the blanket as Taehyung walked out of the restroom in a t-shirt and trackpants. She glanced at him then again started doing her work. It was no long she flinched when she felt two arms grabbing her waist. She knew it was Taehyung and this made her more nervous. He was back hugging her with his chin on her shoulder. He inhaled her smell and held her close to his heart which beats insanely fast when she's near. Her heart was beating in fear and nervousness.

"You wanna go out?"

He asked in his raspy voice making her each cell shiver as she didn't know what to say. She was so brave and courageous when she came here but he was making her weak, his presence, his voice, his gaze, all makes her weak.

"Tell me."

He said again when he didn't get any response. Y/n tried to get out of his grip but he tightened it holding her again him. He groaned in annoyance as she was trying to get away.

"Are you telling me or not?"

He warned her in his deep voice which is enough to send chills in her body. She quickly nodded her head and he smiled.

"I heard.. girls like shopping so would you want to go on shopping?" He turned her still holding her close. She tried to be as away as she could be from him. She wasn't left with any option so she just nodded her head and and gazed down.

"I want words."

"O...k let's go on shop...ping"

"That's my girl. Let's go"

He held her hand and dragged her along. She wanted to protest but something inside her was stopping her to do so. She so badly wanted to reject him but something inside her was stopping her again. She just went with the flow and followed him in whatever he says.

************

"Pack whatever she likes." He said and put his hands in his pockets walking over to the couch nearby. The sales girl who was shaking in fear gave Y/n a way towards the outfits. She started showing her each outfit while telling the details. Y/n glanced at Taehyung time to time. She wasn't so interested in the dresses. Taehyung looked up and his gaze met her as he stood up and came towards her making the sales girl step back in fear.

"Hmm... what did you select?" He asked in his as usual cold voice and for the first time he wrapped his hand around your waist securing you in his grip. Y/n gazed at him shocked as the girl showed him whatever you picked. He frowned as he saw the loose oversized clothes lying over the counter. He looked at her and found her staring at him and were zoned out. He shook you body slightly as she came back to Earth and looked at him.

"Why on Earth you're picking these?..... Go and bring some clothes that are of her size" he gazed at the girl as she bowed and went to pick dresses for you. "You don't have to wear them anymore. You can wear what you want."

"How do I tell you that I want to wear that only?" She thought in her mind but just nodded at his words. "How do I tell you about my problems? How do I make you understand that I can't wear all this."

**********

The man put all the bags in a corner and left as she looked at Taehyung who was already looking at her. He came forward and stood close gazing down at her. She averted her gaze. He held her face and turned it towards him. "Y/n" he said in his deep husky voice.

"When will you accept me, Y/n? When will I get your love? When, Y/n, When?" He asked looking into her eyes. She tried to find love in his eyes but failed. Her own eyes were reflecting fear.

"I want time." Her lips trembled.

"How much time?" He asked with no emotion like her feelings mean nothing to him.

Another Update ✨💅🏻

Vote💗, Share💗 and Follow💗.