22: His Kitten

He brought her to the home. Their own home where he desires to have her all for himself and let her be with him forever. Where he desires to show the world it's queen who is her. He walked in the bedroom in which he desires much more than he can express. Her heart beat increases with each step he takes towards the bed.

The figure of her rested on the bed when he let her free of his arms but her fate wasn't this much bright. He removed his coat and folded up his sleeves sitting in front of her. He stared at the faint white veil trying to find her beautiful eyes behind them. The bed she felt beneath her was more than just soft. Bouncy. Maybe he set up all this by himself. She wondered why the bed was extra bouncy.

He sat in front of her as she shifted backwards just to come in contact with the headboard. She gazed back then again at him. He had a teasing smile plastered on his face. He raised his hand to touch her veil but she turned her head other side. A chuckle was heard and she again snapped her head towards him.

"There's no use of hiding. Now there's nothing to hide, my lady. I'm lawfully your husband. Did you forget?"

She scoffed.

"Forced Husband."

"Aniya. I married you with my consent."

"But I didn't."

He ignored her words and held her veil removing it from her face. He was mesmerized by her beauty as he stared at the glittery long lashes and the angelic features of the face. The pink plumy lips asking him to capture them and the chubby magenta cheeks were more than perfect on her admirable face.

"Beautiful. I wonder if the outer beauty is then what will be the inner one."

The admiration of his gaze turned into desires. The gaze was dark and lustful as he held her naked ankel pulling her down on the bed. He took no time and hovered over her making her look so small under his mascular build. She tried to push him away but he pinned her hands above her head.

"I'm your husband, kitten."

His deep voice sent chills in her body and she shutted her eyes. His other hand went on her back and pulled the zip down. She fisted her hands in his blood stopping grip. He leaned in to her lips and she gasped when their lip for the first time came in contact. His lips were very soft and her's was juicy for him.

He sucked her lower lip and bit it to push his tongue inside her mouth and devour what's his. His tongue roamed in her mouth while fighting for dominance with hers. He bit her lip a little harder and sucked the blood oozing out. He glared at the swollen red lips with a wound in corner and made a satisfied grin. He pulled her body up still having a hold of her hands and pulled her off shoulder dress down making her upper body visible to him. He licked his lip before attacking on her neck and nibbling on it with his teeth. She screamed out when he dig his teeth into her untouched flesh.

He body trembled when he licked on her exposed cleavage and made a purple hickey all over her neck to her cleavage. Her cheeks had tears so did her eyes. He forced her down and pulled off the dress along with the veil leaving her almost naked for his eyes to worship.

"Mhmm. Grey. I love it. My favourite."

He licked his lip and came towards her flat belly and playing along her waist to her belly button making goosebumps on her exposed skin. She called him but it was all in vain.

"Tae...hyun..g?"

He ignored and continued to mark her body. He sat up right above her and removed his shirt. She clenched the sheets tightly and closed her eyes. The unbuckle of his belt was heard and her eyes widened. She stared at him in shock and fear. Her gaze averted towards the window from which the cold breeze was hitting her bare skin.
He held her chin.

"Look at me while I fuck you."

She jerked off her head again making him groan in frustration.

"Don't you want this?"

"Does that even matter? You're going to force me anyway."

She spat out the words in anger to which he let out a heavy breath and his bloodshot eyes were glaring at her. He was naked just in his boxers from which the bulge could be seen. She was shocked when he got off and wore his clothes walking out the room leaving her on the bed. She stared at the door in amusement as he isn't the one to listen to pleadings and refusings.

She got up and went inside the restroom. Standing in front of the mirror, she stared at the marks given by him on her neck, collarbone, cleavage, belly and waist. She gathered herself together not wanting to break down. She wore a loose pair of pants with a oversized tshirt and laid on the bed covering herself with the duvet.

'I have his marks.'The only thought that roamed in her mind.

She stepped out of the luxurious room and gazed at the huge mansion. Bigger than her dad's. Of course. He has both legal and illegal businesses so he earns much more than her dad. She came down into the hall and noticed a figure sitting on the couch back facing her. She assumed it to be Taehyung and later it was confirmed.

"How the fuck he died? Useless Asshole. Didn't even give a single fucking useful information and died..... Old ass"

He yelled on his phone making his little wife flinch and hit and vase with her hands. He snapped her head back and glared at her. She lowered her head at his intense gaze.

"Oh Kitten. You're here. I was waiting for you only."

He called her towards him and she stood in front of him. He spread his legs wide and rested his arms on the back of the couch. She was looking everywhere except him. He took out a cigarette and puffed it between his lips lighting it up with a lighter. She rolled her eyes but soon they popped out when he held her wrist and pulled her over him.

Her hands landed on his chest and she opened her eyes to face the crook of his neck. The smoky smell coming from him was too strong that made her cough. She tried to get up but he tightened his veiny arm around her small waist.

"What on Earth do you want, Mr. Kim?"

"You"

"Oh please. Don't say that after ruining my life and locking me in this cage."

She scoffed as he breathed out smoke that came in contact with her face and coughed again. She slapped his chest in anger and frustration.

"Would you stop smoking when I'm around?"

"I am a chainsmoker, babygirl and I won't change it for someone like you."

She scoffed and looked away from him. She felt his grip lightening on her waist and she took this opportunity to run off his lap.

"Dare to get up, kitten. You will be tied on the bed for the whole day."

She looked at him in terror but didn't care about his warning. Her feet touched the floor and she was about to run away but....

"That's it" he growled loudly.

Update✨✨

My lovelies, please show your love on this story by voting for the chapter.
I really want to know what you feel about this story. Please let me know in the comments. I would be happy to read your thoughts about my book.

💗💗