17: Jen?!

Her gaze met his but she didn't care much and started walking out that's when he stopped her ways making her frown. She looked at the man, maybe in his late 40's. He looked at her from head to toe making her feel disgusted but she tried to keep the situation calm by trying to dodge from the side but he again blocked the way.

"Excuse me, ahjussi" she said trying her best to not punch the older man. But what did he say next, definitely raged her up.

"Ahjussi! That word doesn't suit that pretty mouth of yours, babygirl. You can call me Dadd..."

SLAP

His face turned to the right side as he clenched his jaw and looked at her with bloodshot eyes. He held her wrist making her yelp as she tried to take it back.

"You are older, that was the reason I was holding back. Leave my hand before I do something worse."

He chuckled making her pissed off.

"I was trying to be good but it seems like you want a punishment."

He smashed her on the wall making her back pressed on it. His one hand held her wrists behind her back. She wasn't ready to lose yet. She spat on his face.

"Don't."

She said sternly but he twisted her arms making her whimper in pain.

"Don't try to disobey me." He said and pushed her to the ground. She didn't know whom to call out for. For her obsessive lover, for the girls whom she considers as her own sisters or for the only mother figure of her life.

Her mind wasn't able to figure out anything at this moment. But her heart knew whom to call. He approached her and squated right beside her figure holding her down. A name uttered from her mouth and the man regretted his presence just in a second.

"T... aehyung" she shutted her eyes tightly and his figure came into her mind and suddenly she didn't feel the weight of the old man above her. She opened her eyes with some painful screams that weren't of hers. It was the man getting beaten up by her obsessive lover.

She clenched her dress and shifted afar from the scene. She couldn't stand due to her broken heels and swollen ankles. She touched her ankles and whimper when she spotted a hand just in front of her eyes offering her to stand up. She looked at the small soft hand which was still bigger than hers. She gazed up and smiled in relief. "Jimin". She gave her hand gladly and he tried to make her stand but her butt again touched the ground.

"What happened?" He knelt to the ground in worry.

"My ankles" she lowered her head." They are swollen."

He sighed maybe in relief and suddenly it was not the ground holding her anymore. It was him. He lifted her up in his arms and walked towards the black BMW and opened the door with the key and made her sit on the back one. They both smiled but didn't last long when the guy was smashed into the next car making her flinch.

"How dare you?" Taehyung was in rage.

"I helped her."

"You fucking held her in the bridal way." He pushed his shoulders more into the car.

"I wasn't able to walk." She interrupted in her soft and fearful voice. He gazed at her.

"You could have waited for me!"

She looked down and breathed. She again gazed at him and persued him in a softer way. "Take me home. Please." She whispered. He gritted and left the other guy. "I'll deal with you later JIMIN"He took the key from his hand and sat inside before driving off.

At the mansion, he walked inside without caring for her. She smiled weakly and helplessly and removed her heels limping into the place towards the she stayed in. She opened the door and didn't find anyone that made her hopeless. She again passed a smile for herself and the charming aura of the room walking off into the closet. She came back and again got greeted by silence and the strawberry scent of the room. She wondered if he also smelled like strawberry because she haven't tried to inhale or breathe when she's close to him but she realised that sweet vanilla scent that was on Jimin.

She shrugged off her thoughts and laid on the bed drifting into her slumber. She woke up at midnight feeling some movements near her. Her half opened eyes found him sitting on the bed near her legs. She almost fell off the bed when he kept her feet on his lap. Her lashes parted and the black circle was too big like was shocked. She tried to pull back but his words didn't let her.

"Don't."

He took some warm oil in his hands and put them around her ankles. He pressed her ankles a little too hard making her whimper.

"Ah~"

"I'm sorry."

He apologized instantly and gradually started to massage the swollen area with slow and soft touches. The way he was being too gentle with her was so new for her and for himself too. He doesn't know what makes him be so soft and gentle but other times rough and obsessive. Her back relaxed and her body relieved with his touches and she drifted back to a peaceful sleep.

She opened her eyes due to the sunlight falling on her beautiful pale skin reflection her glamour as she sat up while stretching her arms but this didn't last long when suddenly she started coughing badly. She was allergic to it, something with a bad smell, she coughed again and realised that the room was full of smoke. She gazed at her right and was unfortunately correct. He was resting on the couch with eyes closed and a cigarette between his lips.

Her feet immediately touched the ground and she opened the windows wide. Mustering up all the courage, she walked over and pulled it out from his lips throwing it out of the window making him gaze at her in anger and furiousness.

"What the fuck?" His jaw clenched.

"It's injurious to health." She stared into his eyes.

"I don't care."

"And what about mine?"

"It won't affect you unless you smoke "

He stood up and fixed his already perfect look, and as always stunning, dashing and handsome like he is. He stepped out of the room. She was surprised that he forgot to lock the door or her punishment was over . She ran over to the young sister's room and was not so happy to hear sobs from the other side.

She rushed without knocking and found Jennie sitting in the corner of the room with frames broken on the floor. She quickly approached her and knelt in front of her taking her hot burning face into her palm.

"What happened, Jen?"

"Stay away! This all happened because of your filthy ruthless mafia. Stay away from me."

" Jen, you're burning in fever."

"I said stay away."

She pushed Y/n harshly and buried her head into her knees crying her heart out. She wasn't ready to talk to her. Y/n didn't know what to do. She panicked more than Jennie and her mind was a mess.