18: He's Worse

Y/n stood up and took Jennie's phone and searched for Taehyung's number. She couldn't find it anywhere that left her frowned.

"She doesn't even have his number."

Luckily she saw a number saved as Jimin and exactly knew who it was. Without a second thought, she called him and the phone was picked up after few rings as she sighed.

"Hello?" Jimin's voice came through the speaker which seemed like he was really busy.

"Jimin! Jennie has high fever. She's crying and is miserable. Please help me." Y/n's legs were trembling in helplessness. Her eyes were stuck on the girl who was in her worst state denying to even groom herself. The strange was that no one came in the room after hearing psychotic screams and painful sobs. She dropped the phone when she was assured by a "Will be there in 5" making the screen crack and it obviously went unnoticed by the naive girl. Her inner self made her approach the miserable girl once again but what she got in return.

"Go away. I don't wanna take YOUR life." She screamed and pulled out her hair in frustration. Her grip lighten. Y/n jerked her head towards Jennie and her head touched the ground. She fainted. Y/n slipped towards her and pulled the lifeless like body in her embrace. She patted her cheeks to wake her up but it never happened. The workers rushed in and surrounded the bodies of the girls. Y/n gazed at them in disbelief.

"Where were you all when she was crying and screaming?"

Y/n yelled as the workers exchanged glances making her more confused and furious than she already was. She looked down and breathed to calm herself down. She shot her bloodshot eyes to them and one of them opened his mouth to speak but was left unspoken as a man, with sharp eyes and mascular build barged into the room rushing towards the girls. He immediately picked up the unconscious girl into his arms and gazed at Y/n.

"She'll be fine." His cold voice rang into her ears and she was too stunned to speak when he already left the room. She hastily took steps towards the main gate and went past through it hold the door of the Porsche in order to open it.

"I'm coming with you. No one is at the home right now."

He nodded as they have no time to waste. She slipped inside and held her lifeless body close to her. Both of them had sweat drops forming on their foreheads. Jimin was gazing at her time to time. Y/n checked her pocket to take take her phone but she remembered that she left it at home.

"Can I have your phone?"

"Sure"

He handed his phone to her. She gazed at the wallpaper of a young boy sitting on the beach. She quickly called the number named 'Kim Taehyung' which she knew was the one she wanted to call. He picked up after two rings but showered her with curses.

"Fuck you Asshole! Where are you instead of the meeting?!" He growled through the phone and a bang was heard. Maybe he broke something in anger. Her words were stuck in her throat after listening to the furiousness he held. She heard him again.

"Would you speak, Mr Park Fucking Jimin?!"

"I..t's me Tae....hy..ung"

The words came out as a whisper. Taehyung frowned and waited for her to say further even though he was burning in anger at the moment.

"I..."

She looked at Jennie and thought for a long to form some words but nothing came out. His fist banged on the table making her flinch on the other side.

"I don't have eternity."

He spat out those words in anger and rested back crossing his legs still putting the phone near his ear for her to continue.

"Jen...nie collapsed and we ar...e taki...ng her to hospital."

"We?"

"Me and Jimin."

"Hand the phone to him"

He ordered picking up his coat and heading out of his cabin.

***********

Jimin talked to the doctor as Y/n gazed at them curiously dying to hear about her. She was shaking her leg anxiously. He nodded and came towards Y/n sitting near her.

"What did...."

He sentence was cutted off when he said.

"She had a panic attack. Her blood pressure is very low. Condition is critical."

"How?"

"She had a shock. That forced her to tense herself and overthinking leading her to burst out and let down her blood pressure."

"Will she be fine?"

"Not soon"

He had his legs spread wide as his back rested on the chair. He looked at the ICU and then at the tensed girl beside him. He didn't care much but then he noticed her anxious. Her shaking leg indicating that she is nervous about it but why?

Unknowingly he kept his hand on her thigh to stop her from shaking her leg. She looked up into his shiny brown eyes. He had a straight face staring at her thigh. She cleared her throat as he shifted his gaze to her face.

"What's bothering you so much?"

He removed his hand but again she was shaking it leading him to put his hands there again pressing it gently ensuring her that everything is fine.

"She said it's because of my obb... I mean Taehyung. What did he do to her?"

"No idea but I'm sure he fucked up again."

"Why is he like this?"

Her question caught him off guard as he stared at her doe innocent eyes looking for the answer of her question.

"Like what?"

"Aggressive, rude, unsocializing, and obb...sessive?"

"He's worse. It's you that he is having a control."

"Why?"

"Well he really likes you but doesn't know how to love and about his ruthless behaviour so..."

A jerk and Y/n was pulled away from Jimin. His hand that was resting on her knee hung into air as he gazed up. Y/n was pulled to a strong chest making her yelp softly. The grip on her arm tightened. She looked up just to her worst nightmare, her lover. His as usual cold intoxicating gaze on her making her knees weak.

"What were you doing?" His deep voice near her ear sent chills down her body.

"Taehyung, your sist..."

Jimin interrupted but was cutted off when Taehyung showed him a palm to stop talking. The mother and the father of the family came into sight as they approached Jimin for the information about their daughter while Taehyung dragged Y/n out. She frowned and stopped at her place making him gaze at her coldly.

"She's sick!"

"Like I care."

"I do."

"How dare you to step out without my permission?"

"I'm not your doll."

"Fuck it."

He held her waist tightly and got her on his shoulder walking towards his car. She hitted his back continuously but it was of no use. He pushed her on the back seat of his car. She was mumbling curses for him but he just gave her his psychotic smirk making her disgusted.

He drove off to the mansion. She looked down thinking about Jimin's words. 'Maybe he could tell me about him' the thought roamed in her mind.

Another Update ✨

Vote 💗, Share 💗 and Follow 💗.