45: Apology 🌷

Sighing in relief, Y/n put the password to the home. She opened the door and found the apartment was dark which was quite unusual as Julien always leaves one light on. She shrugged off and sat on the couch. She bent and removed her heels putting them aside. She massaged her feet and toes as they now hurt due to the heels that she wears and is not comfortable with.

She would rather consider wearing sneakers but it would be so unprofessional. Just like her dad, Y/n was the master of professionalism. The only objection was her time management. Just because of her secretary, she's able to manage otherwise she would have been burdened with loads of work by now.

She looked at the time and wondered for a while about her husband. She remembered how he apologized to her. She thought for a minute about this.

"Should I forgive him? But what if he repeated it? What if he beat me the next time? Does he really deserve forgiveness?" She asked herself as she sighed and got up. She picked her heels and purse in either hand and walked towards her bedroom. She saw some light coming out of the room. She opened the door just to see.. lots of candles lit up in the room.

Just then she smelled the refreshing scent of strawberry. She immediately recognised whose scent was it. None other than her own husband, Kim Taehyung. She personally liked this specific scent on him. She wondered that why the room was smelling like him and what was up with the candles when heard some sound from behind her. She looked back and found him.

Him on his one knee in front of her for her, holding a big bouquet of pink tulips🌷. Her most favourite flower. She was confused and he sensed it.

"Y/n, my love, my princess, my butterfly, I know I'm wrong sometimes. I know that I lose temper. I know I'm not the most perfect husband. But I want you to know that I cherish our marriage and hold it as a sacred bond between us that I will protect and nurture with all my heart. I promise to never repeat the same mistake again. I am ready to face any consequences if I ever her you again whether it's physically or mentally. I promise to cherish you and our relationship in the best way possible.
Please accept me again, my love, and know that I am committed to making our marriage stronger and more beautiful than ever before. I will always strive to be the best husband I can be for you, and I will do whatever it takes to earn back your trust and respect."

By now, her eyes were already filled with tears, words were stuck into her throat. She didn't know how to respond. The only this she knew was that this man really loves her and is genuine about their relationship. This is her man. She can now proudly call herself the wife of Kim Taehyung again. She nodded her head as if she was accepting her already married husband's proposal. He forwarded the big bouquet to her as she held it in her hand.

He stood up and looked at her expecting her to say something but all she did was cry at the moment.

"I'm so sorry, Tae...Taehyung. I was all my fault but I blamed you instead. I should have apologized but here you're apologizing for the act that I was responsible for. I'm sorry, my love. I am so sorry."

"Aniyaa. Please don't say sorry, butterfly. I just want to see you smiling and happy. Just be happy. And I promise to be the reason of your happiness instead of pain." He kissed her forehead and then her glossy red cheeks.

"Ok. Now no crying." He wiped her cheeks. And put the bouquet aside along with her heels and purse.

The couple was sitting on the edge of the bed while the girl couldn't help but sob as she remembers whatever she thought about the person who loves her the most.

"Oh my. Why are you still crying, puffy girl?" He wiped her again.

"I thought my queen needed a shower. Didn't she?" He bent to her level to see her lowered face. "Hmm?"

She nodded her head like a kid.

"Then how about a shower with queen's husband?" He asked teasingly as she didn't reply. "I'll take it as a yes."

He pulled her in his arms and walked towards the bathroom while she laughed with him as he closed the door behind him. The laughter was continued with the sound of running water and soon some low moans and giggles and the couple was again settled as before.

After cleaning her up, Taehyung was himself taking a shower while Y/n sat on the bed relaxingly. Soon the silence was broken by the rings of her phone.

"Unnie, how are you?" Y/n asked excitedly.

"Y/nie, didn't you promise eomma to call her once a week and you already forgot it after a week, hmm?"

"Anii... I was busy with the work. I am really sorry, unnie. I'll definitely contact her tomorrow. Anyways how are you?"

"I'm am fine but you don't seem to be." Jisoo said making her frown.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"Did had some kind of argument with Taehyung or something?" The elder asked.

"Uh. Y...Yeah. But how do you know? D..did he tell you?"

"Aniya, actually, last night he again....."

"What?" Y/n's eyes was filled with tears."I'll call you later,  unnie." She hung up the call and looked at the bathroom door.

"All of this is my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at him. He was stable in these months and i again messed everything. Why do I always mess up?! " She held her hair and cried out lowly. She wiped her tears when the door opened revealing Taehyung. He smiled as he walked towards her and sat near her on the edge.

"You feel sleepy?" He asked as he brushed her hair with his hand.

"Kinda." She replied as she leaned onto his shoulder.

"Tomorrow is Sunday, my lady. So, i guess we got a lot of time to sleep then why waste the night." He leaned towards her and kissed her softly. The thoughts of his mental state was still running into her mind but she didn't want to ruin the sweet moment by discussing.

He lifted her up and settled her on his lap. The kiss was a passionate one that lingered the love into the air, the erotic love of the couple. The times their skins brushed made them feel the euphoria. The moments of holding each other made them fall more into their desires.

His love was more romantic than hers whereas she held a lot of unspoken dark desires for him.

She broke the kiss and look at him while he was already staring at her. Her hand reached to the waistband of his lowers. She leaned towards his ear and whispered. "Let me please you tonight~" her seductive whisper did a lot to his throb as he felt it twitch.

Update! 💗
Vote for the next chapter....