4: Strange Family

The big mansion stood straight with a beam of light coming from inside. Covered with forests, where no one dared to come stood the Kim Mansion. He got out of the car and started walking towards the gate of the mansion. Y/n hastily took her bag pack and ran after him. "Why did you bring me here?" She asked, putting her bag on her back.

"Didn't you realise it before when i pulled you in my car?" He gazed at her without turning his head and kept walking forward. "I was too shocked to ask" she replied. "You saw me killing someone so I can't let you roam around freely" He said and knocked on the lavish wooden door. "So you're scared that I'll tell someone" She asked.

"Of course not"

"Then why did you brought me here?"

"Don't you want to escape that house for some days?" He asked as the door wide opened. A woman in her thirties wearing a light dress with an apron on the top greeted him with fear in her eyes. She then gazed at the girl who was standing beside him. She greeted Y/n too. They headed inside as she saw the big mansion. She also lived in a mansion like this but not this much big. 'Does his father earn too much?' She asked in her mind.

He was walking inside with sparing a glance at her or the surroundings. He stopped near the stairs and gazed back at her looking at her from head to toe. "If that sweater will be tucked, it would look more glamorous" he said and started mounting the stairs with her following him. He again gazed back. "Why are you coming with me? Do you wanna sleep with me?" He asked.

"Ew of course not"

"Then go away!"

"Where?"

"I don't know. Maybe on the couch or in the kitchen."

"Excuse me."

"You're excused"

"Who is this?" A deep cold voice echoed in the living room as he looked behind Y/n and rolled his eyes. She turned around to see the person. An old aged man, around 50 with a expressionless face staring at her but as their eyes met, his jaw dropped and his heart almost stopped beating. "Y.. ou are M..in's daughter?"

"Yes I am" she said as he looked at her with a shocked gaze. The scenarios started playing in his mind. That's when a maid approached him. "Sir it's time for you to sleep" she said.

"Hey, get a room ready for this lady" Taehyung said and started moving upwards when he heard a opposition. "She won't live here." His father said. "I won't keep her in any of my room"

"Excuse me?!" Taehyung looked at his father with a cold gaze. "Keep her with you but she shouldn't be in my seen" His father growled and left with the maid. He looked at Y/n and sighed but again started walking towards his room followed by her. He opened his door and she stood there staring at me. He sighed again.

"Come" he said.

"Inside?"

"Yes!"

"But..." she tried to oppose.

"Then stay here" he was about to close his door but halted when she held the door.

"Okay"

She came inside but what she saw wasn't so good. It was a very dark room in which hardly anything was visible. He forwarded his steps to his in built closet and she gazed at the dark room with a manly strawberry scent in it. After changing in a hoodie and trackpants, he came and stood in front of her.

"So, you can't live freely here too but don't worry, that man doesn't stay much so you can go wherever you want but will stay in this room only. So you'll have to follow some rules"

He was saying all this while coming closer and making her step back. Her heart was beating faster than ever as the most perfect man was against her body and was talking to her in his deep husky voice

"First, don't try to invade my privacy. Second, you can't go against me. Third, you'll sleep on the couch. Forth and last, don't fall in love with me." He said as his lips were just touching hers and she pushed him back. "I won't ever love a man like you who doesn't respect people" She said as he just chuckled and went to sleep on his bed.

*********

The oldest entered the house being all exhausted as he drunk too much in this night. He wanted to throw himself on his bed. His habit of drinking is eating his soul day by day. The day he lost his other half still haunts him but he's strong enough to keep to himself. He always thinks about the incident that happened three years ago.

"It's just a minor and easy mission. I'll be back soon or may not" the cold hearted man with deep emotions hiding inside him said to his friend .

"Minor mission" Seok chuckled. "It took your life" He towered on the stairs and went into his room.

Soon, one more person entered the house. Beauty visible in her each cell as she wore a crop hoodie with a baggy jeans talking on her phone while her brown silky hair flows with the cold breeze. She was so happy that her efforts for her loved one weren't going in vain. She also stepped on the stairs and walked in her room.

Don't wonder why everyone in this house comes at midnight. This family is not a normal one but a Mafia family so coming late at night is common for all of them.

********

Y/n changed her clothes and was now laying on the couch looking at the ceiling. 'I feel like this is the most bratty and spoiled person in the world but still the most handsome. But why does it feel good when he's close? An attraction? Yeah maybe but right now I want to focus on my freedom. At least I'm away from that creepy house' She thought in her mind and looked at the person sleeping on the bed while he his back was facing her. She sighed and soon dived into slumber.

Taehyung woke up rubbing his eyes and looked at Y/n who was sleeping on the couch while her soft snores were hearable in the room. He rolled his eyes at the girl and went inside his restroom. Soon he came back and again found her sleeping. "Why do I even brought this lazy ass here? Am i really scared that she will tell someone? Or I want her to be near me? Whatever it is. It won't matter even if she leaves but why am I helping her by giving her a shelter here? The most important question is that why did she even agree?" He said to himself having a lot of questions in his mind too. He can't figure out why she's here with him.

He shrugged off his thoughts and went out just to find another drama in the Kim's Mansion. And as usual it was between Seokjin and his dad. He stepped in the living room unbothered by their conversation when his mom called for him. "Taehyung, ask your hyung to not criticize your dad like that." She said to him as he turned and looked at the men who were yelling at each other. "What can I do? He deserves it." Taehyung scoffed and went out.

Another Update!!!

Vote✨, Share🔥 and Follow💗 for more.