15: Enchanted

"What is she even doing?" He closely looked at the monitor as he found her inserting lights into the ceiling. She rubbed her hands in her pants and got down the stool looking at the work she has done.

A guy sneaked behind him and looked at what he was watching on the monitor. He smirked and hit his head making him look back in anger. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Nothing. What are YOU doing?" He asked. "Stalking is not good."

"Why would I stalk huh? She' s mine and she lives in my room. I have all the rights." Taehyung said and closed the lid of his laptop not wanting his friend to see what he was watching.

"Oooh. Did she say yes?" Jimin sat in front of him and crossed his legs.

"Nope, she didn't."

"Then you don't have any right."

"What the heck?! She doesn't have any options."

"This is the reason she isn't saying yes."

"Say it clearly."

"She's scared, man."

"Of what?"

"Of you. You are forcing her to say yes."

"So what do I do?"

"Let her decide. And why have you locked her in your room."

"How do you know?"

"Jen.... doesn't matter. Answer my question."

"She tried to run away and this is her punishment."

"You are making her hate you."

"Fuck this shit. And tell me how to make her love me."

"Bro. You should watch some dramas and learn how to treat her right."

"Will she love me then?"

"Of course and thank me later" he winked and walked out of the cabin.

*********
In the Hospital

*Knock, knock*

"Come in" the boy said being focused on what was displayed on the television. She entered the room and he spared her a glance but soon his happiness faded and his eyes showed anger and betrayal. He turned off the tv and laid on the bed covering himself with the duvet. She approached him ready to have any punishment he would give her.

"Yeobo?" Jennie called out softly.

"Go away!" Hayoung stated angrily.

"Yeobo, I didn't do it intentionally."

"I know it very well. And now leave."

"Please hear me out."

She held the duvet and pulled it down. She looked at his red face due to anger. She left the duvet and looked down in guilt. He scoffed and turned to the other side.

"Now I know. Why I wasn't able to remember whatever you told me. Because all of it was a lie. You are a liar. Go away. I don't want to see you anymore."

He said as her heart broke in pieces and she fell on the ground crying miserably. Words weren't coming out of her throat when he yelled.

"Get out I said."

She wiped her tears and walked out of the room with a heavy heart. The guy hit his chest trying to get away from the pain she was giving him. He pressed his eyes and tried not to reminisce about the moment.

**********

"I know the best place where she should be. Just like her so called brother. She would be destroyed by them only. She would not be able to see herself and before that you can also....." he smirked and looked at the old man sitting in front of him.

"And what about him?"

"You know it very well. He can have anyone but not her. I am lucky that she hasn't met him yet or else if she knows about him she would tell him everything and I don't want this to happen."

"I have no problem and don't want to interfere in your personal matters as long as I get money."

"I knew you are the best person to contact in this situation."

********

He unlocked the door and peeked inside just to find that she was sleeping on the bed. He came inside and saw that his room was not his dark dim room anymore. The lights were bright and the colourful wall was visible. She totally changed the aura of the room opposite to him. He sighed and looked at her who was sleeping in an uncomfortable position. Maybe she was waiting for him. He shook his head.

Laying on the couch, he gazed at her figure which was now comfortably settled on the bed with a duvet. He smiled unknowingly. She changed her side and faced him, that's when he noticed the features of her face. For the first time, he noticed that she was beautiful. Her plumy heart shaped lips with those big lashes on her big doe eyes were as beautiful as an ocean beauty. The lamp light was reflecting the beauty of her flawless skin and those light freckles on her cheeks. She had a small pout on her face and some hair was falling on her face. He desired to remove them but remembered that he should not invade her personal space like he was doing before.

Midnight, around 2, her sleep was disturbed when she heard some muffled cries and whimpers. She lazily turned her face away and tried to sleep again but the voice became louder. She annoyingly looked at the source from where the noise was coming. Her eyes widened when she saw him moving his head restlessly and mumbling something in sleep while crying out. She went towards him to wake him up but stopped when she heard what he was saying.

"D...on't hu...rt me ple...ase. I am so..rry for my mis...take. Ple....ase." His voice was broken and tears were there on his cheeks. She was startled by his behaviour. She shook his shoulders in order to wake him up but he was just trembling badly. She held him and pulled him up by a jerk making him wide awake. It took some time to realise the situation and he again maintained his cold face and looked at her who was kneeling on the ground in front of the couch.

"What is happening to you? Tell me."

"It's nothing to tell. Go and sleep."

"No. You were screaming. Asking someone to leave you."

"That's just a nightmare."

"But it isn't the first time you're getting this."

"Y/n! Please don't interfere in my business. Go and sleep."

"But..."

"Go!"

He whisper yelled making her turn her ways and she went to the bed, laying down and back faced him. He gazed at her and sighed. Getting up, he went to the drawers and took some pills before gulping them down with water. He peeked to see if she was asleep and shook his head when he found her sound asleep.

She woke up and looked around while rubbing her eyes. After years, the room was lit up with sunlight. The dark room wasn't dark anymore instead it held a charming aura just like her. She stretched her arms and yawned walking towards the window wanting to look at the outdoor view but all she saw was forest. She sighed and went to check the door and yes it was again locked.

"Brat"

She cursed him and stomped her foot walking inside the restroom.

He smiled looking at the cute girl in his room. His secretary entered the cabin and was shocked to see his boss smiling for the first time. Taehyung noticed him and put on his cold face.

"What?"

"Mr. Kim has asked you to join him in the family party with all the members."

"He still got the guts to call me after what happened. That fucking old man. Tell him I'll come"

"Thankyou Boss."

Another Update ✨
Vote 💗, Share 💗 and Follow 💗.