20: Marriage?

Few days Later

The line of cars stopped right in front of the Kim Mansion in between the forest. The gates wide opened letting the cars in. Having a cold look plastered on his face, Kim Jin Hee stepped out of the mansion as the guards surrounded the cars. The door of the Mercedes opened and a tall man stepped out fixing the sleeves of his suit and walked to him with a slight smirk plastered on his face. They came near each other.

"It's been a long time, my FRIEND" Kim said in sarcasm forwarding his hand for a shake. The other person accepted it and looked around the mansion.

"Heard that you have made my daughter your hostage."

A chuckle left from Kim's mouth as he took his hand back and wiped it off with a tissue offered by his man.

"Correction, she ran away from your house as you can't protect her."

"And that's why I'm here."

Kim frowned at him.

"Won't you let me in, dear friend?"

"Why are you here?"

"Can I have a cup of tea from Junghwa's hands before talking about it?"

"Don't you dare to take her name from that filthy mouth of yours."

"Oh come on, friend. You're making a fuss out of nothing."

Clenching his fists, Kim let the man enter the mansion and lead him towards the couch. The man examined the mansion with his eagle gaze. He took seat and turned his head towards the kitchen waiting for the lady to appear.

"She isn't home." Kim finally broke the silence.

"That's so sad. I have had made up my mind. Nevermind. I am here for a deal."

"Deal?"

He raised his brow earning a nod from the other person. The man rested back like he owns this property.

"You want him to be safe and I want my daughter to be safe. I want you to marry your younger one to my daughter and ......."

**********

Y/n turned the knob finding it closed again. She held her head in frustration. This time the punishment was harder as he took her phone too. He didn't let her out since they came back from the hospital nor did he let her meet Jennie.

She sat on the bed and yelled out in anger. "Kim Taehyung! You asshole! I hate you." She yelled while looking at the photo frame that was hanging on the wall with his cold and dark aura. Those eyes felt like digging a hole into her soul with that intoxicating stare.

"I also hate you but what do I do when you're attracting me towards you." The voice echoed in the room as she snapped her head towards the sound. She found him leaning onto the doorframe with a smirk plastered on his face staring deep into her soul with his dark gaze. She felt a shiver ran down her body.

"Say it again, babygirl."

She frowned. He came forward held her chin gently making her look directly into his eyes.

"Say my name again."

She crashed her brows together and pulled her face out of his soft grip and looked away.

"Breaking the rules? Never disobey me, baby."

She frowned as he never behaved like this. She started into his eyes finding dark unreadable emotions. Sometimes, she thinks if he's the same guy who admits to love her eternally and next moment he turns into a dominative man who considers her nothing but pleasure to his eyes and soul.