28: My Taehyung

"Where is she? Tell me the truth."

Jisoo gazed at her mother and gulped before speaking.

"She doesn't want to see you guys." A cold voice echoed and Y/n looked at the source from where it was coming.

"Jin! Is this the way to talk to your sister in law?" His mother raised her voice while the worker were still serving them the food. Jin sighed and looked away. Y/n looked at them for an explanation but Taehyung remained unbothered.

"Nini doesn't talk much after she broke up with Hayoung." Jisoo said.

"She broke up? I thought they loved each other."

"They did. But Hayoung broke up after some days of that incident and that led Nini to loose her control and burst out on you." The mother clarified.

"Why did they broke up?"

"Hayoung said he needs some space. He indirectly said that he doesn't want to see Jen anymore as he can't trust her anymore."

"That's so sad." Y/n exclaimed.

"Where is she?" She asked.

"She's in her room." Jisoo said.

"I will bring her." Y/n stood up but Jin held her wrist.

"She might hurt you." He warned.

"I know she won't." Y/n freed her hand and was about to move when her other wrist was held.

"Sit and eat." Taehyung ordered making her annoyed.

"Taehyung. Let me bring her here." Y/n opposed.

He chuckled and left her wrist. "Don't come to me when she hit you with a vase or something". He scoffed.

"Taehyung! Is that the way of talking to your wife?" Mrs. Kim yelled at him making him chuckle again.

"She considers me a her forc-" Y/n kept her palm on his lips, stopping him to say further as he kept his mouth close.

Y/n knocked on the door but there was no response so she went inside and saw Jennie. She was sitting on her study and was looking onto some papers.

"Jennie?" Y/n said.

Her jaw clenched and it was clearly visible to Y/n. She could see that Jennie's grip tightened on the pen she was holding. Y/n walked closer.

"Hey, come down for dinner."

"Get. Out." Jennie said in a cold voice that was completely opposite to her personality.

"At least, talk to me. I'm you siste-"

"Sister, my foot. Fuck off Bitch" Jennie stood up and finally faced Y/n with complete rage in her eyes. Y/n chuckled.

"Thankyou." Y/n said.

"Huh?"

"Thank you for supporting me and being a good friend to me. I wanted to say just one thing. I remember when I was small and broken, there was a girl older than me. She was like my sister. She used to say 'You should not care about the stones in your life but diamonds. And the only diamond in the world to you is YOU". This means..."

"You should be your favourite. Even if someone tries to hurt you, you should just focus on yourself and be a diamond like you are." Jennie said while staring at Y/n.

"You kn-know this?" Y/n asked as she was very surprised.

"Uhh yeah it was from an show I used to watch back then."

"Oh... Okay.. then I will leave. Sorry for distributing you "

Y/n bowed and turned around to leave but she was soon engulfed in a tight hug by Jennie. She cried her heart out on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n patted her back and assured that everything is okay.