32:His Desires 18+

He laid her on the mattress as it sank down a bit from her weight. It almost dug up a hole when Taehyung's body came over her, caging her under his body. She was small, compared to him. He leaned in and kissed her softly while his one arm gave him support and the other was holding her slim waist in a firm grip.

She had her hands around his neck while his tie hung down on her chest. He broke the kiss and went into the crook of her neck. He inhaled her sweet scent and licked it.

"Sweet". He mumbled before attaching his lips with her delicate neck sucking and biting all the way to find her spot. She was squirming and moaning softly under him.

He moved towards her left ear giving it a soft suck, he came back to her neck and she moaned louder, letting him know that it was her soft spot. He smirked and dug his teeth into her flesh making her scream in the sensations rising into her body.

He backed off and looked at the art he made on her neck. He removed his tie and threw it. Unbuttoning his shirt, he threw it also.

She stared at his sweaty and honey skin. He again leaned in and kissed her soft lips. She moaned against his lips as he slid his tongue inside her mouth, leaving her almost breathless.

He backed off and held the hem of her top and looked into her caramel eyes for further action. She nodded her head and he tore apart the pink top.

He could view the roundness of her chest puffing up and down as she breathes. Never in a while he left her waist, she was always secured into his arm. He kissed her cleavage and traced his kisses down to her abdomen. She arched her back and held his silky locks.

"Ahh T.. Taehyung" She moaned which was like a melody for his ears. He held her hand and interwined it with his one hand. He came back to his original position and stared into her eyes.

He pecked her plumy lips and his hands traced the skin of her back. He nibbled with the hook of her bra. He looked into her eyes and unhooked it. She felt a kind of relief when he did that. He held her strips and detached it from her body. He licked his lips and looked over her sweaty face with a teasing grin.

She looked at his eyes and his gaze was exactly on her breasts. She was shy or we may say insecure. She crossed her arms over her chest making him frown. He held her wrists and pinned them down harshly before coming near her ear.

"Dare to interrupt me, and i would cuff those hands and fuck you senselessly." He warned making her shiver under him. She nodded her head instantly. He bit her earlobe making her whimper and said, "Good Girl." His deep voice sent chills into her body.

He took her left nipple into his mouth and sucked it slowly like a baby wanting it's mom's milk. She arched her back and dug her head back in the pillow as he continues to suck and bite her sensitive bud. He leaves it and go ahead to play her other bud. His actions were making her wet down there.

He looked at her swollen red buds and then at her. She had her eyes closed and was gasping for air. He chuckled.

"I would have teased them more but they seem to be extra sensitive." He teased her nipple with his finger.

He went down and held  the waistband of her pants and looked up at her for further consent. She nodded her head and then she was only left in her panty. He could sense the wetness just by looking at it.

"This much wet for me, wifey?"

"That's called discharge." She spoke out of embarrassment.

"Mhmm you are daring." He rasped on her lie. His hands cupped her clothed womanhood. Her breath hitched but she managed to say.