36: Needy 18+

The places named here have no connection with the places in real life.

"Get more people hired, specifically from Japan. We are expanding." Taehyung tightened his grip on the steering wheel as he talked through the phone but the other person doesn't seem to be much satisfied with the sudden change.

"What the fuck?! Who are you to ask me this huh? Fucking bastard! Do as I say or the future will not be so good for you."

He was bursting all his anger on his secretary who was also his highest position gang member when he felt a soft palm touching his bicep making him look at his girl who was sitting beside him. "Taehyung, please be a little calm. You're doing nothing but tensing yourself." She spoke softly.

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung." He cursed under his breath for worrying his wife. He took a deep breath before continuing.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry for bursting out suddenly. I was saying that this is urgent and I need to shift to the country soon. Also transfer the main company to that branch and turn this into a side one." He spoke as he heard a positive reply from the other side making him sigh in relief.

His hung the phone and put it back, shifting his focus to the road. He felt two arms embracing his left arm as he looked down at his wife who was holding him and leaned on his shoulder. "Why are you so furious about shifting?" She asked.

"I don't want to shift somewhere that bastard want me to. Last time, it ruined me and left a life long scar. This time, I'm afraid that I loose my life that is you." He spoke his true feelings that made her sigh.

"Maybe this time it will be better as we'll be together, right?" She looked up at him and again the little beard on his honey skin attracted her.

"Hmm right." He spoke. She leaned towards his cheek and pecked his sharp jawline making him feel adrenaline rushing into his nerves.

"What are you trying to do, my lady?" He asked with a audible hint of tease in his voice.

"I like this." She stated and traced his cheek to his jawline, basically the little visible beard on his face.

"You like what?" He asked as he was still a bit confused.

"Your beard." She replied.

"Should I grow them more?" He finally turned his head towards her as now they were near their home and the road was almost empty.

"Ani. I like the little ones." She kissed his jawline again.

"This isn't leading to any good, my lady.  Your husband is already frustrated and tensed you better not do this or else this beast wouldn't be in control." He warned her teasingly making her chuckle. Soon they were near the mansion as he again focused on the road.

"Then don't be in control, my beast." She whispered near his ear and bit his earlobe making his body shiver at the sudden closeness and intimacy.

The air was thick with arousal as a female was seducing her mate. He chuckled and looked at her.

"You are indeed moody, my little butterfly." He spoke. "Weren't you sad a few minutes ago?"

"I was. But now your butterfly is needy and wants you to fulfill her needs." She spoke seductively.

"Cut the act, baby. You'll regret it." He spoke as he now drives the car inside the mansion gates.

"I won't regret." She said again. "Daddy." She whispered and smirked as she watched her effect on him. He stopped the car and looked at her.

"You won't stop, huh?" He asked her and she shook her head as she watched him sigh and then look at her with his deep romantic gaze that makes her knees go weak every single time.

"Bear the beast then, baby." He spoke and opened the door of the car. "Park it in the garage." He passed the key to his guard and walked to the side where she was sitting. She watched him with a slight smile on her face.

He opened the gate and his arm slipped under her thighs and other one on her back as he carried her in honeymoon style, taking her out of the car. The guards put their eyes down. He walked into the mansion and forwarded his steps towards the bedroom.

Soon she felt herself on the soft mattress as she laid there while gazing at the ceiling with her relaxed eyes. She then watched her husband put off his wrist watch and opened the button of his cuffs. He unbuttoned his shirt to the extent where his chest was visible but tummy wasn't. He watched her drool over his features and hovered over her.

He kissed her lips with desperation in every bit of the kiss. Their lips moving in a rhythm wetting each other's up. His tongue poked onto her lips asking for an entrance as she lets him explore her mouth with passion. Their tongues were fighting for dominance while his hands gripped her waist and her nape. Her hands moves inside his shirt and touched him all over making him more horny than he already was.

He traced the wet kisses to her jawline and her neck. Her soft spot was his favourite as it was too sensitive for her to bear. He licked the same spot making her shiver. He grinned and bit her soft spot, sucking it periodically making a deep red mark over her milky skin. He then took another flesh of her neck into his mouth and did the same.

"Taehyungah~"

Soon, her neck, jawline and collarbone was covered with the painful red marks and she was almost breathless as he didn't let her breath even for a second. He again came over to her face and kissed her closed eyes. He held the oversized shirt that she was wearing and soon it was just two pieces of clothes as he teared it ruthlessly.

The perfect curves came into his sight as he licked his wet lips. "Why hide those curves in baggy clothes, my lady?" He whispered huskily. He watched her react with the contact of her skin with air.

He removed his shirt and again came over to kiss her lips. He moved his lips over hers softly and bit her slightly in the process. She wrapped her hands around his neck as he slip down to her cleavage and kiss it softly. He licked the clothed nipples as they were hard enough to be visible. He cupped her right breast with his hand and took the other one in his mouth. He sucked it over her bra as she arched her back on the sensations running into her nerves.

He felt his pants tightening due to the bulge that was growing every second and every time he touched her. He pulled apart as his hands at her back unhooked her bra detaching it from her body, leaving her naked for his eyes to worship.

"As always they are asking me to suck the fuck out of them. They are extra sensitive and i love to torture them mercilessly." He teased her nipples with his fingers.

Update!
Everyone, keep voting and showering love on this story.

Shoutout

6AngxlTxshani5

Thanks for supporting me,dear~

Love you all💗