3: He can't love

She successfully jumped out of her window. The daughter of a big CEO is sneaking out of her house. Why? She has planned to live with her friend for a week but again her father was not allowing her to do so. So she didn't have any other option left and she knows she can persuade her father later. Right now, she just wants to focus on her freedom.

She sneaked out of the huge walls and walked over to the bus stop. She, herself, said that she hates luxury but she's the one who can't live without any luxury. She gets impatient very easily.

She looked around just to find nothing and it's obvious at midnight. She sighed and started walking in an unknown direction not knowing what to do now. She decided to walk over to her friend's. The light weight bag on her back, dressed in jeans and a sweater oversized, she walked forward gazing at the screen of her phone. Her steps halted when she heard a loud gunshot that echoed in her ears. She found an alley. She stood at the opening of the dark, deep alley awaiting mysterious in itself.

The ground was wet as the sound of people whispering echoed in her ears making her anxious. She anticipated whatever awaits. The slow and sound free steps head into the alley not warning the people inside. Soon the voices were clear as she tried to eavesdrop even if the faces were not visible but the backs were. Men. Two men. Mascular. Tall. Anticipating.

"Enough for today" the deep voice travelled in the air followed by a chuckle. Her eyes caught a figure laying on the ground. Drenched in blood, killed brutally. "Let's go" the deeper voice echoed and the sound of heels of their shoes started fading but destiny had planned something else for Y/n. Her phone rang making her panic but the guy smirked followed by worry on the forehead of the other guy. She quickly took her phone and was about to mute it but luck wasn't by her side. The slipped from her hands into a hand with long fingers. Even those fingers seemed sexy with some rings.

Their eyes met as the psychotic gaze turned into an intoxicating admiration gaze making her shocked as hell. It wasn't what she expected. It was out of her imagination. The heavenly man stood straight in front of her tilting his head to have a look of that disgusting creature whose beauty was not visible to him. The guy she met a week ago in her party, on road and in the store who seemed extremely gorgeous with a bratty behaviour. A smirk plastered on his face.

"What a coincidence!" He let out the words with a chuckle. "You?" Y/n asked as her brows crashed together in confusion. She stepped back but there was nothing but a wall in her fate. "Yes, ME, Miss No Fashion Sense"
He whispered teasingly.

"You brat" she cursed him leaving the other man in delusion as he thought it was dream. An ordinary girl was talking like to his younger brother. What is so shocking in this?

"Mind your language, Miss..." She put her finger on his lips to which he cringed out and quickly removed her finger rubbing his lips with the back of his hand. She was too pissed but still took out a sanitizer and cleaned her hands before putting it back.

"Y/n" she said without looking at him having a lot of cursing words for the man in her mind. A grin formed as he backed off putting his hands in his pocket. "So you chose this place to introduce yourself" he said sarcastically looking around at the creepy place. "I have no interest in introducing myself but I should not leave you in a illusion where you're the only one with a good sense of fashion" She gritted her teeth.

"You're basically jealous of me and what were you even doing in Celine Store" he asked. "None of your business" she spat the words in anger. "Ran away from house? Tired of that cage?" He asked as she snapped her head at him.

"You're stalking me? How do you this much? Tell me? Don't tell me you're obsessed with me!" She was in rage. "Stalk? Obsessed? My bodyguard will also be not obsessed with you! And I am smart enough to know that you ran after seeing that bag with all you essentials" he looked away and spoke. "So you peek in other's bag" She chuckled.

The man in his early thirties stared at them with a confused reaction trying to figure out whatever they are saying but it was not possible to digest the fact. He shrugged off keeping the man's duality in his mind.

"Taehyung, we need to leave" he said with seriousness in his voice as Y/n, for the first time, noticed that he was standing there for a long time. "Taehyung" she repeated after him making Taehyung looked at her. He looked at his brother then at the girl. His mind forming a dozen of decisions but was difficult to make one. "We're taking her with us."

"Wae?" Her voice echoed as she gazed at the brothers. "Taehyung, come on. Let's go" he said with a glimpse of frustration in his voice. "Come" Taehyung held Y/n's wrist and started dragging her with him to which she followed unknowingly. "She's not coming with us" said the brother "Why are you bringing her?" He asked.

"She saw us killing him" Taehyung replied shortly and coldly. "Are you scared she will tell someone?" He asked again. "Stop nagging and no I'm not scared of anyone" He said and pulled her in front of his classic BMW. "Explain it Taehyung!"

"I don't find explaining you worthy" he said and glared at Y/n. "If you don't want to go back in that cage then do whatever I say" he whispered in her ear and pushed her into the back seat. "It won't take me long to beat you. So better behave. Spoiled brat! " she fummed in anger on his actions. "Like I'm scared" Taehyung sat on the driver's seat and drove off, leaving him there .

"That girl.... there was something else in his eyes. Hatred? Friendship or Love? No.. This is impossible. He can't love"

Why can't he love? What's so odd about him that his brother his doubting his mixed emotions? And what are his emotions towards Y/n.

Another Update!!!

Vote✨, Share🔥 and Follow💗 for more.